RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
So After Bob went to Ria on the first day with the sweets thing, I get a scene in the next day segment. Can you see the scenes from Ria's or Bob's perspective? Or is this all I get?

anon89

Mar 17, 2018
cockblocking the rival dude at every turn was fucking funny. the edging game... i didnt know edging could feel that good goddamn

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
How do I get to the one where bob fucks her in front of me while she has nipple chains on

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Been meaning to play this game since forever, glad it got translated. From the previous game, this circle got some really good art and CGs. The game I'm really waiting for is their next game though, since I'm really into loli-ish girls.

Arcyon

Jun 10, 2021
How do I get to the one where bob fucks her in front of me while she has nipple chains on
append endIV last scene, highly suggest to watch all end1 to 3 append before heading to 4 since its quite buggy and might affect all 1-3 append scene

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
the game is absolutely beautiful especially with uncensored scene
sadly its too short , and hidden sex scene ria pov only available via gallery and not in the game
but it's still good enough even after "using" it more than a week

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I like the fetish, but:
- how not to be NTR'ed in this game? xD

I turned it on for a test, all cool - but every time time time passes Bob combos against the rules and does someting fishy, even on the first day! ;x I know I can go to the forest, get levels and materials, then teleport so time doesn't pass, but what next? How do I stop him eventually, because someday I'll have to rewind time. Do I have to give her something? -.^
PS: Oh and does penis size matter? In some text etc? Or is it just for our info?

Last edited:

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
Hmm, replayed the game to get the other endings a few times, but never seem to get the book in the MC room to do anything.

the drug book? not sure if its a locale language issues like other games, or if it has not been implemented yet.

driade

Jul 15, 2021
finally this game has been translated, lets hope it has better EN translation than "tail girl", his previous game (tail girl has cameo in this game btw). i would say the emotional damage and NTR scenes in this one is better than tail girl as well.

cant wait for his next NTR game with the german sounding title nebel gesterr.jpg

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
finally this game has been translated, lets hope it has better EN translation than "tail girl", his previous game (tail girl has cameo in this game btw). i would say the emotional damage and NTR scenes in this one is better than tail girl as well.

cant wait for his next NTR game with the german sounding title View attachment 1717179
Aparently that one will also have an english release eventually, hopefully is being translated as is being developed right?

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Hmm, replayed the game to get the other endings a few times, but never seem to get the book in the MC room to do anything.

the drug book? not sure if its a locale language issues like other games, or if it has not been implemented yet.
Talk with Ria every day, then drink her potions.

Reactions: darkmapler
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes