RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

phampanvn1998

Aug 9, 2018
bruh, all these cucks complaining about ntr when the heroine is a succubus. She is living off men for fck sack, give her some understanding. It's (most likely) your baby in her belly anyway, chill.

• Haha
Reactions: yutshu_chan

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Pretty sure she it's stated that she starts the game as a virgin. She even says it's her first time during the pure ending. I guess she might be lying, she is a devil...

I think the outfits unlock scenes during a little epilogue for route 1. Not the next town epilogue but one set in the village the main game's in (Yes, the game has 2 seperate epilogues for the main route. The dev originally didn't have any of the new town's scenes which left all the other routes kinda disappointing at the end, especially the pure NTR route, so the dev added a bunch of extra scenes to the end. Good chap.)
another town? how to get there?

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
so it's ASMR with arranged events? I'm in.

Though i'm curious did any of you actually follows Ria's instruction? "don't try to touch yourself" while the edging game plays? and by the game's advice it's recommended to actually edge just like the characters did irl. Also clicking the japanese-word button on top-left when you actually ejaculate irl?

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
ah right, if you've ever played the other games with female protagonist, you probably recognizes the girl from Costumes Stall, but i just forget the games she's in, anybody knows?

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
This game could be good, but there are two things that are bothering me way too much to invest time into this game. That is why I'm happy and grateful that there are people uploading their savegames. (y)

1st: I like to play without sound. Don't know why, got a headphone so neighbors are not a thing, I think it's just a habbit.
2nd: The text in die Minigames, discriptions and stuff that is "flying over the screen", is way too slow. If I can go into the kitchen, make myself a cup of coffee without missing anything its just, no. English is not my native language btw.
Well, push the button for the coffee, go back, read and then go grab the mug. Maybe thats some ASMR or voice thing that is read out, but like I said, I like to play without sound.

Those two thing are just a personal thing, so if you don't mind those things you should go ahead and try it. :)
I like well done NTR RPGM games btw.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
another town? how to get there?
Once you've beaten the game (on any route) look for the wizard guy and you can see the append for whichever ending you unlocked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ah right, if you've ever played the other games with female protagonist, you probably recognizes the girl from Costumes Stall, but i just forget the games she's in, anybody knows?
This one: https://f95zone.to/threads/tail-touch-girl-final-bbq-lover.72146/

This game could be good, but there are two things that are bothering me way too much to invest time into this game. That is why I'm happy and grateful that there are people uploading their savegames. (y)

1st: I like to play without sound. Don't know why, got a headphone so neighbors are not a thing, I think it's just a habbit.
2nd: The text in die Minigames, discriptions and stuff that is "flying over the screen", is way too slow. If I can go into the kitchen, make myself a cup of coffee without missing anything its just, no. English is not my native language btw.
Well, push the button for the coffee, go back, read and then go grab the mug. Maybe thats some ASMR or voice thing that is read out, but like I said, I like to play without sound.

Those two thing are just a personal thing, so if you don't mind those things you should go ahead and try it. :)
I like well done NTR RPGM games btw.
You can completely skip the ASMR sequences...

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
Ah another corruption vs love simulator basic ntr 7/10, when we can get real battle fuck corruption vs corruption simulator?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
How many endings are there and what are the general criteria to get them? Like i know there are ntr, netorase and vanilla scenes for example

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
You can completely skip the ASMR sequences...
True, but when the games says you will miss something if you skip it, you don't wanna skip it.

Don't get me wrong, I like the whole concept and Idea behind it. I like everything that's different because most of the games on this website kinda feel similiar, in a way that is. Therefore I like everything that takes another approach.

Like they say, it's hard to reinvent the wheel. But you shouldn't stop trying. Or something like that.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I'd personally give the game barely six out of ten, for it's size I feel that the game is pretty lackluster and empty, in maps, content and story.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Excuse my French, but... what the hell are "appends"? Is that, like, another word for "epilogues" or something?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes