RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Well, I've gotten endings 1, 2, and 4. Ending 3 doesn't seem to have that many scenes associated with it, but I'd probably check it out if someone posted how to get it.

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
Well, I've gotten endings 1, 2, and 4. Ending 3 doesn't seem to have that many scenes associated with it, but I'd probably check it out if someone posted how to get it.
Ending 1.
Get NTR by letting Bob eat cookies with her, get all the book/chapters, on day 4 when you see her getting NTR, you should be taken to the forest, where you get asked questions by the Magician, and then you decide the outcome, forgot which one I got.
On day 5, after the edging, you beat Bob and win her over.
PS Took her on dates nightly.

Ending 2.
Don't get NTR at all, find Bob and his hiding spots before he can get to her, and take her on dates nightly.

Ending 3:
I got ending 3 on my first play through, merely by accident.
I got NTR on day 2, and but I didn't see any scenes until day 4 (the kotatsu) scene and the first scene when she sticks her head outside.
Took her to dates every night as well and got every chapter, and then beat Bob at the end.

Ending 4.
Did not get this ending, but apparently just lost to the edging first night.

Extra scenes:
Have all the outfits.
JK outfit - Morning - She works PT at the restaurant.
Scholar? - Afternoon - She seduces the guy in that is at Bob's house.
Swimming - Sunset, she bangs 2 guys.

That's everything I've gotten so far.

Reactions: Asou and aattss

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Ending 4.
I'll go ahead and clarify that losing to edging the first night doesn't get a proper ending per se, and to my understanding neither do the other nights. I gained Ending 4 by going the NTR route but choosing the call bob option instead of the date option. To my understanding, Ending 4 is gained when Bob submission is greater than the affection for the protagonist, though Bob's submission gets halved after winning edging at night 5, which is why you don't get ending 4 on the NTR route if you do all the dates even though for a period of time submission does become greater than affection. Oh, and to get the ending you have to beat Bob in the fight at the end.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Ending 1.
Get NTR by letting Bob eat cookies with her, get all the book/chapters, on day 4 when you see her getting NTR, you should be taken to the forest, where you get asked questions by the Magician, and then you decide the outcome, forgot which one I got.
On day 5, after the edging, you beat Bob and win her over.
PS Took her on dates nightly.

Ending 2.
Don't get NTR at all, find Bob and his hiding spots before he can get to her, and take her on dates nightly.

Ending 3:
I got ending 3 on my first play through, merely by accident.
I got NTR on day 2, and but I didn't see any scenes until day 4 (the kotatsu) scene and the first scene when she sticks her head outside.
Took her to dates every night as well and got every chapter, and then beat Bob at the end.

Ending 4.

Extra scenes:
Have all the outfits.
JK outfit - Morning - She works PT at the restaurant.
Scholar? - Afternoon - She seduces the guy in that is at Bob's house.
Swimming - Sunset, she bangs 2 guys.

That's everything I've gotten so far.
for ending 4 just do visit bob and ria when doing it. he will eventially hit 230 submission(i was going for ending 3 but the final moment when it transitions to final night adds another 30 so i overshot) avoiding going only gives about half the submission

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
wdym by NTR? She is a succubus for ducks sake!
I don't wanna read the whimpers of/be some super cuck who feels invested into a super slut...
Honestly, at this point a character being a succubus doesn't necessarily means she's a "Super slut". However it is kinda silly

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Kind of dumb question but how do you lose in the dging game? Like do i press a button or click on Ejaculatale? Not sure if my game is wrong or just really lagged (like i clicked like crazy but didn't do anything and then after i lost)

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
This is a pretty good mystery NTR game. It's a shame the mystery part wasn't the focus. I went into the game blind only to go through some really painful and nauseating asmr. It just never ends and I think the last one was like 30 minutes. Was there an option to cum early? I'm assuming that's what the white text at the top left is for but clicking it does nothing.

Besides that, the mystery ntr scenes are fantastic from the protag's perspective. I wish more of the game was focused on that and not the night ear rapes. The female protagonists perspective felt lacking though. They lack any detail so it felt like those scenes were an afterthought. For example, Bob's first insertion scene felt so damn rushed and there was absolutely no build up. It was confusing trying to figure out if anything happened between scenes.

Well, I still really liked the female main character. I wish there was more NTR games that have promiscuous secondary protagonists. I'm tired of all these innocent archetypes. It's the same corruption story over and over with those types.

Do you guys know of any more lesser known gems like this game?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The scenes for losing the bet aren't a real ending right? Because i got ending 1, then loaded a save to lose the last game (and wtf, why is so hard to lose, i clicked the banner like 100 times) but just got an scene without getting any ending, does this mean if i lose when viewing the edge scene in the reccolection room i can see those too?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is there no page for the next game? Nebel german sounding name xD

I think i downloaded a trial once but was interested to see if there was a newer one around, plus if there was a thread to know more about it and the game mechanics

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
The scenes for losing the bet aren't a real ending right? Because i got ending 1, then loaded a save to lose the last game (and wtf, why is so hard to lose, i clicked the banner like 100 times) but just got an scene without getting any ending, does this mean if i lose when viewing the edge scene in the reccolection room i can see those too?
Losing the ASMR game just gives you a game over scene, not an actual ending. To unlock them in the gallery you need to go through the entire ASMR scene (if you're not interested in that part just put it on auto play and go do something else for 5 minutes!). I think there's an issue with triggering the gameover if one of the lines is currently playing, so if you want to lose and see the scene don't put it on autoplay.

Is there no page for the next game? Nebel german sounding name xD

I think i downloaded a trial once but was interested to see if there was a newer one around, plus if there was a thread to know more about it and the game mechanics
Game's not out yet and won't be translated to English before it's finished, so there won't be a page. Just keep an eye on the ci-en for the latest version

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Losing the ASMR game just gives you a game over scene, not an actual ending. To unlock them in the gallery you need to go through the entire ASMR scene (if you're not interested in that part just put it on auto play and go do something else for 5 minutes!). I think there's an issue with triggering the gameover if one of the lines is currently playing, so if you want to lose and see the scene don't put it on autoplay.

Game's not out yet and won't be translated to English before it's finished, so there won't be a page. Just keep an eye on the ci-en for the latest version
Thanks, i was a little hopefull this time the translation wa sbeing worked alongside the game xD and i asked because other games have pages long before they are released, in fact i am surprised Nebel doesn't have one

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think the creator thought this out very well. She has a contract with the MC signed, dated, and already under effect. Then Bob comes up and decides he is going to sign with her despite the fact that she is already under contract with MC. The succubus then decides that the best way to handle it is not following through on the stipulations of the contract, instead she'd make you battle for it? So, what is the point of the contract to begin with?

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
>asmr
>rpg
>Ntr

If I can give a higher rating I'd do it

also if anyone can give me a similar game to this, in terms of asmr-esque voicing, I'd be grateful

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
I don't think the creator thought this out very well. She has a contract with the MC signed, dated, and already under effect. Then Bob comes up and decides he is going to sign with her despite the fact that she is already under contract with MC. The succubus then decides that the best way to handle it is not following through on the stipulations of the contract, instead she'd make you battle for it? So, what is the point of the contract to begin with?
My understanding is that the contract, rather than just lasting some fixed amount of time, has a clause where one or both parties can cancel it if they ever feel like it's no longer worth it or whatever.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes