RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Alvillo

Jul 20, 2020
Pls does anyone have a guide on how to get the fi al where bob joins the party and ria loves him more than the mc?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
The description makes me think that there might be a non-ntr path but since it's a Japanese game my hopes are falling down
It does,but unfortunately you won't get any CGs except a non-H one(The pure love ending),the dev seems to recommend the ntr path,and it barely has gameplay and more resembles to ASMR.
I'd like to share a trivia:It's not entirely a Japanese game since the artist is Chinese.
And yeah,nice art,good to fap.

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
Umm i still confused about something, like how i can make her do part time job or take a quest to chief?
To do the part time job, she needs to be wearing the outfit and then you can talk to the restaurant to ask for her to work PT. But that's only after the game has been completed.

So its additional scenes after the main story line.

Katana Borgar

Aug 7, 2021
To do the part time job, she needs to be wearing the outfit and then you can talk to the restaurant to ask for her to work PT. But that's only after the game has been completed.

So its additional scenes after the main story line.
I already clear the game once and got the ending, once day 5 is passed i just go to recollection room. So how to do it? if it only work after i got specific ending? and for the next town should i do the same?

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
I already clear the game once and got the ending, once day 5 is passed i just go to recollection room. So how to do it? if it only work after i got specific ending? and for the next town should i do the same?
There should be 4 fairies on the top and after you talk to the first one (don't reset the game), you should be able to leave the recollection room via the 2nd fairy.

From there it takes you back to town and allows you to get additional scenes and allows you to grind/level up without having to worry about the story line.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i hear people mentioning cheats, how do i cheat? i just don't like grinding and i've already finished the game twice without getting any uniforms or any of the interesting items

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
i hear people mentioning cheats, how do i cheat? i just don't like grinding and i've already finished the game twice without getting any uniforms or any of the interesting items
I use saveeditonline (google the site) and alter the save file for most games like this. It works for most games, though there are some JP games that it just doesn't work for because of having weird variables. I always make an extra save before using it just in case I do something that crashes the game. For this one, I gave myself like 50 extra stats and like 500 hp (the stats will show as zero being default, so 50 in the box means 50 more than your atk should be for example). The damage formula is exponential so it makes a huge difference in damage. This is enough to let me walk all over most enemies with just using basic atk. If you raise mag as well, the triple magic attack can one-shot any enemy in the game (of course you could just raise atk by 100). You won't have to manage hp or mp, just go through each zone to get everything. The costumes are gotten by killing each area's boss which gives you a material. Each uniform requires two separate materials, with some being doubled up because they're required on different uniforms.

AdriH

Feb 19, 2022
I use saveeditonline (google the site) and alter the save file for most games like this. It works for most games, though there are some JP games that it just doesn't work for because of having weird variables. I always make an extra save before using it just in case I do something that crashes the game. For this one, I gave myself like 50 extra stats and like 500 hp (the stats will show as zero being default, so 50 in the box means 50 more than your atk should be for example). The damage formula is exponential so it makes a huge difference in damage. This is enough to let me walk all over most enemies with just using basic atk. If you raise mag as well, the triple magic attack can one-shot any enemy in the game (of course you could just raise atk by 100). You won't have to manage hp or mp, just go through each zone to get everything. The costumes are gotten by killing each area's boss which gives you a material. Each uniform requires two separate materials, with some being doubled up because they're required on different uniforms.
How do you get the dragon demon core?
I only have 3 areas.
Where is that boss?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
lol i don't remember where the gallery room is
the gallery room is accessible from the fairy in your house, but only if you've finished the game. If you start NG+ I don't think you can access it until you reach the end again, though if you just run through the full game without minding anything and skip the night scenes it'd probably take a minute or two to get there.

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
Don't exit the gallery room or back to main menu unless you ready to start again. Since every save you make after the ending will be marked as new game+, not only saves at the fairy, reloading won't bring you back to gallery but to new game + instead.

Relinquished

Apr 17, 2018
Has anyone found a secret area in any of the maps? i found one in the plains with a nice accessory so now im wondering if they all have a secret area somewhere
So far I found 2 or 3 secret areas

1st in the plains, in the second area all the way on the bottom, in the middle there is a secret path that eventually leads to a mimic that drops a ring that boosts agi.
2nd in the mines, not sure which area, but also leads to a mimic that drops a ring of life/magic
3rd im not sure if its a secret, its near the boss, in the room with 2 doors. The path on the right has a secret tunnel that leads to the third mimic. Not sure if its a secret since its pretty easy to find. It drops a ring of attack.

Relinquished

Apr 17, 2018
Found an error in the compressed versions, for the audio files in /www/audio/se, some day 5 ones are named incorrectly, and fail to load. they had the spaces replaced with underscore.

eg. "5-B to L-1" was renamed to "5-B_to_L-1"

Not sure if renaming will fix as i ended up downloading the full version and copying all the fies over.

Reactions: twisted1
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes