RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, how do i see the NTR scenes by her perspective?

There is a recolection room?

monsterqweqwe

Aug 10, 2020
and for the 1st ending you need to collect all the chapters of the diary? And how many of them can someone throw off a screen?

CyCaDeLiC

Feb 3, 2018
Enjoyable NTR game, even the translation was alright for the most part. The Ero Status UI was a nice take, I quite enjoyed checking out the stats progression and seeing how she got her pussy/ass stretched and loosened ever more over time. The "submission versus love" scale was another neat idea, really fitting her character as a succubus. Lastly, the ASMR aspect and the nightly edging games did nothing for me, but I'm sure people who are into that will appreciate it. Kudos to the dev(s) for making the nightly edging events unskippable once started, that's actually great for immersion - while still allowing the games to be skipped entirely if that's not your thing.

Final thoughts/rant with spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Ending 2 / Pure Love:
Sadly the villagers call the MC "trash/weirdo" after the ending even if one does the pure love route. I normally don't care for love routes in NTR games, but it would have been nice to have more consistency here - especially as the game calls the player a "Pure Love Valkyrie" in big bold letters on the screen basically minutes before the end. The MC even says they'll never share Ria with anyone. Yet, as mentioned above, he's called trash either way in the post-game content.[/SPOILER]
I remember everyone congratulating me for beating Bob and getting the pure love ending. I did it first try though, so maybe that isn't reset on NG+?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Ending 2 / Pure Love:
Sadly the villagers call the MC "trash/weirdo" after the ending even if one does the pure love route. I normally don't care for love routes in NTR games, but it would have been nice to have more consistency here - especially as the game calls the player a "Pure Love Valkyrie" in big bold letters on the screen basically minutes before the end. The MC even says they'll never share Ria with anyone. Yet, as mentioned above, he's called trash either way in the post-game content.[/SPOILER]
seem like you mistook...that girl, silver hair girl actually side with bob. after the ending of purelove, you come and talk with Ria. she will mention about her magical crest. she said that the silver hair girl had been mess up since she had physical crest. so when you kicked bob SS, she will be piss. Also, you knew she wasn't side u because everything she sold is cloth for NTRS (cheating while still in love with or without her lover know)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
the game have so much potential if the devs wasn't only focus in NTR. like after you winning Ria, they could reuse the same pic with difference colouring and change dialog. would like to see...bob as a beta male while you fk her. all the ntr events between 4 day can be change between you and bob. like Bob come and trying to mess up with ria again but you are toying with her right there. scenes with bob in the forest could be changing to dating in the forest. but seem like they really don't care beside only leave you with single s3x scene. i love the art, really nice. the story and game is quite challenge. with some twist in dialog would bring this to master piece. also about ntrs event could change to you had a doubleganger ring and had fun with her.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
How to get New Game+?
After you complete the game on day 5 you'll be taken to the endgame room. That room has a scene gallery (including stuff from Bob/Ria's perspectives which you can't see in-game) and several faeries at the top. One of the faeries will take you back to the game area where you can use the outfits you got Ria to get some NTR scenes, and the other will prompt you to save. Save in that room and load the save to start NG+. Be aware you won't be able to access that room until you beat the game again.

Jun 6, 2021
After you complete the game on day 5 you'll be taken to the endgame room. That room has a scene gallery (including stuff from Bob/Ria's perspectives which you can't see in-game) and several faeries at the top. One of the faeries will take you back to the game area where you can use the outfits you got Ria to get some NTR scenes, and the other will prompt you to save. Save in that room and load the save to start NG+. Be aware you won't be able to access that room until you beat the game again.
thanks

CyCaDeLiC

Feb 3, 2018
seem like you mistook...that girl, silver hair girl actually side with bob. after the ending of purelove, you come and talk with Ria. she will mention about her magical crest. she said that the silver hair girl had been mess up since she had physical crest. so when you kicked bob SS, she will be piss. Also, you knew she wasn't side u because everything she sold is cloth for NTRS (cheating while still in love with or without her lover know)
That's not what I meant. Every villager despised the MC in my game after the pure love ending, not just the white haired girl. It might just be an error with the ending variables not saving correctly upon several NG+ playthroughs.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes