RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
My understanding is that the contract, rather than just lasting some fixed amount of time, has a clause where one or both parties can cancel it if they ever feel like it's no longer worth it or whatever.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a sexual demon, supposedly a literal hellspawn with untold power is corrupted by a mere mortal, sounds like the reality is that she is just a shitty demon and MC is better off making her Bob's problem.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a sexual demon, supposedly a literal hellspawn with untold power is corrupted by a mere mortal, sounds like the reality is that she is just a shitty demon and MC is better off making her Bob's problem.
Well Bob does have a magical demon dick and we're never told Ria has anything like 'untold power', heck Bob can take Ria down in 2 hits in the final boss battle, so that's not entirely fair.

I can't find the recollection room. I've beat the game and started over.
Once you beat Bob in the final battle you should go automatically to the recollection room after the ending text

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Fan of Mr.Bob here. Nice NTR game.
Although is there an option to lose the contest? My character always wins automatically. Just wanted to know if there is an option.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Fan of Mr.Bob here. Nice NTR game.
Although is there an option to lose the contest? My character always wins automatically. Just wanted to know if there is an option.
Yeah, don't choose the auto-select mode and hit the big white ejaculate button in the corner and you'll get a game over scene. The one on the final day is pretty great

Reactions: eroticstag

chongerchan

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, don't choose the auto-select mode and hit the big white ejaculate button in the corner and you'll get a game over scene. The one on the final day is pretty great
What does it look like on your end? All I get when I hit the button on the final day is a game over sound and the game freezes

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
how do you lose the minigame anyways?
When the Minigame comes up, the word "Ejaculation!" will come up as well.

Click it.

It's supposed to be some sort of ASMR/Honesty game where if you actually cum IRL from the dialogue, you're supposed to click the Ejaculation button.

It's really great if you actually participate, we very rarely see a game that tries to actively involve the player, not just the character.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
any way to skip through the asmr part fast? I don't wanna skip it entirely but the text is so damn slow...
ctrl, shift or right-click doesn't work...

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
I am not sure if this is a bug or not, since ASMR part started I cannot click on "Ejaculation!" button , I am at day five and keep clicking on it with nothing happening

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I am not sure if this is a bug or not, since ASMR part started I cannot click on "Ejaculation!" button , I am at day five and keep clicking on it with nothing happening
I think you can't press the button while dialogue is playing, and if you chose the auto-select mode the dialogue doesn't stop... It worked fine when I chose to manually play the mini-game.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes