RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

SmilingTuning

Dec 23, 2021
The game was pretty nice, I enjoyed it a lot.
It's the first game I've ever played that introduced ASMR into the game. It could be a long session but it's new for me.

The grinding was not that irritating since the combat system is not the same default RPGM style, but the items from killing monsters including 2 money chunks and sometimes 1 monster-specific drop on to the ground was not a very enjoyable moment for me.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Excuse my French, but... what the hell are "appends"? Is that, like, another word for "epilogues" or something?
Appends : Additional content usually added after the main game was finished and released.
Or in french : Contenu additionnel généralement ajouté au jeu après sa sortie.

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
And how do you stop his plans on the third day
first bob in front the house, second he is at the barrel, third he is at the kitchen.
i tried all ending with cheat ( max lvl, money, and item)
well this game sell ASMR so yeah its not my taste, but atleast its above average of rpgm (especially not MTL)

Reactions: EcLo

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
Great game but I, just like the other guy was an idiot expecting a wholesome ending in the ntr game. Most of the content is about the ntr and less about the pure route, my first run was foiled by the barrel bob. Should have looked up on this thread first.

FilthyPOCK

Oct 31, 2018
CG_D11_7.jpg

does anyone know how to find this image in game? i thouth it was "Midnight - Day 4" but the game stops before she gets creampie, its just fade to black in my game

Ierukah

Oct 6, 2020
How to get the "After Story - The restaurant" ? It is the only one left for me. I belive it's something REALY simple and I'm just missing it.

Reactions: uchihaagim

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
How much grinding is even needed? Like, killing the boss monsters unlocked the outfits, but those don't seem to have much of an effect and only, like, a couple of scenes. There was a final boss at the end of the route I was on, but I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be unlosable.

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
Has anyone found a secret area in any of the maps? i found one in the plains with a nice accessory so now im wondering if they all have a secret area somewhere

NEETKING113

Jun 23, 2019
Anyone know how to get ending 3?

EDIT: I found out how to get it. Just do the good ending but don't go on dates with Ria.

Last edited:

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
But in second day, i received a mess is "Something will happen in this morning" and i dont go anymore or do anything in game ...
After you discuss with Bob about giving money or not, you get NTR if you give him money.
Then you just go to the outside to explore one of the dungeon/waste time, you can't sleep in the bed.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes