RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone have recommendations for games similar to this? I'm loving the concept too much for some reason...

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
What specifically about the game are you after? The mystery NTR side? The heroine? The ASMR stuff?

If it's mystery NTR stuff I did write up a list of games in English on another thread here, with this game being one of those suggestions
I have played all the games suggested. I like the gentle girl series best. I was hoping to play a game where you have to compete to not get NTRd but it is a mystery ntr.

Reactions: flowsand

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I have played all the games suggested. I like the gentle girl series best. I was hoping to play a game where you have to compete to not get NTRd but it is a mystery ntr.
That was all I have in terms of games in English, but if your willing to set up a MTL yourself is really good for this sort of genre. I can't think of any other specifically mystery NTR games off the top of my head, but there's a few out there

Reactions: ross11

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
are there any scenes not in the gallery? like roaming scenes some of these games tend to have or no?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Played through it and can confirm the NRT is avoidable. There are clones of the succubus that will suck his dick and stuff for the orgasm control game but the actual girl is in her room and you need stop Bob from getting to her each day to avoid the NTR and get the "True love" end. You can do the entire anti-NTR power fantasy where you stand up to the guy, beat him up and get the girl in the end.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
anyone got a save or walk through for his new demo? cant seem to make it through that one.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Scroll up, someone asked just a few posts ago and I'd linked them to a small list I'd made on another thread.
sad to say but i already play all the game that has tag 'NTR' + corruption' in this site and i hope there's hidden gem that's not properly tagged..
thanks for the info anyway

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
These crazy fools have never heard of a wholesome Succubus, Ria is a good girl!
Objection... think about it a little bit second, if she is indeed an XXXX years old and not newly born since all her contract is human or another thing and mc definitely not her first one, then it's unreasonable for her to be a virgin tho.. don't tell me there's only 1 bob lol
well whatever, it's a good fap without knowing the actual answer , damn bob and his easily using womb controlling magic that works on veteran succubus!!

sleepy95

Nov 18, 2020
For anyone who want to use Uncensored patch : you have to decrypt all of .rpgmvp files in the patch ( you can do it here : ) to .png files, then overwrite it on www/img/pictures folder to make it work. It works perfectly for me.

Reactions: OuroboricCycle

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
seem like we share same taste. i suggest some from Alicesoft like Heartful Mama, Haran Mama, Oyako Rankan
other game from Oroboy like I want to have sex with Mommy.
all so have some more but i lost those games.

Reactions: ross11

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
seem like we share same taste. i suggest some from Alicesoft like Heartful Mama, Haran Mama, Oyako Rankan
other game from Oroboy like I want to have sex with Mommy.
all so have some more but i lost those games.
Thanks, I will check those out.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes