RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
dog the night scenes last way too long by day 5... my fucking monitor fell asleep multiple times. fun story and concept, and if you're like hardcore into edging i'm sure this is great. but i just want to see what happens at this point. i was at 4 on the final countdown and my game FROZE

• Haha
Reactions: cozyboy

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Hai Guys.... Can You Tell Me How To Unlock Gallery scene
1.After story Restaurant
2.After story Seaside
3.After story Pure Love
4.After story Younger
Once you beat the game you'll be in the gallery room. Some combination of talking with the fairies at the top (I think you have to talk to the main NG+ one and then talk to the one beside it after) you'll be allowed to return to the room. If you have the outfits, you'll be able to see the scenes for the outfit around the village. Iirc they were easy to find, I can't remember why rn since I played it a while ago though, there's probably some sort of indicator or it shows up somewhere.

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Still don't get how to not get nrd in the second day.
If you give him money or not it seems you get ntrd in the afternoon.
What were exactly the replies used to stop him from doing that on day 2? Or maybe after denying him you have to spend the whole day outside the town?

Edit: Also, do you need the diaries for ending 2 extra scenes?

Last edited:

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
Still don't get how to not get nrd in the second day.
If you give him money or not it seems you get ntrd in the afternoon.
What were exactly the replies used to stop him from doing that on day 2? Or maybe after denying him you have to spend the whole day outside the town?

Edit: Also, do you need the diaries for ending 2 extra scenes?
It was previously answered, but will do that again.

day 1 - eat cookies together
day 2 - do not give money
day 3 - kick barrel near door
day 4 - talk with "maid"

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
It was previously answered, but will do that again.
Like I said before, I had done that, it's not only not giving him the money.
Had to reload and check, and I only was able to make it work by using one of the beds in the dungeon maps and sleeping there until I was teleported to the night activity after not giving him the money.

So: you have to not give him money and spend the afternoon elsewhere (just use either plains' or mines' beds to pass time)

That way he does nothing on day 2.

Reactions: Adriyan Syaputra
Nov 13, 2022
Like I said before, I had done that, it's not only not giving him the money.
Had to reload and check, and I only was able to make it work by using one of the beds in the dungeon maps and sleeping there until I was teleported to the night activity after not giving him the money.

So: you have to not give him money and spend the afternoon elsewhere (just use either plains' or mines' beds to pass time)

That way he does nothing on day 2.
ok thank you

xxx918

Oct 14, 2020
Looks like they're releasing a censored version on steam titled "Devil's 5 Days Mischief Game"

The description is kinda hilarious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: QUANQ77

OuroboricCycle

Apr 24, 2019
For anyone who want to use Uncensored patch : you have to decrypt all of .rpgmvp files in the patch ( you can do it here : ) to .png files, then overwrite it on www/img/pictures folder to make it work. It works perfectly for me.
I wish I saw this before having to try to figure it out myself lol, also you posted the wrong page out of the website, it should be "#en-decrypt" so

But for those who don't wanna have to upload all the files and decrypt them, there's also a java version (if you have java installed) made by the same person that can decrypt all of the files into an output folder

Only thing you need to do is extract the patch in the game directory BUT inside a separate folder so it doesn't overwrite the www/ folder
(should look something like the following image) explorer_zEBdh0gbzP.png
Afterwards, run the java tool, select the game directory, and it should output the unencrypted images in the tool's output folder, go inside it, cut and paste specifically the www/ folder inside into the game directory, then choose to overwrite the 212 images when it asks you

Sorry for mucho texto :)

Reactions: X_xSlapsoilx_X

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has indeed become available on Steam:

The adult content patch can be found here:

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
Is there any point for changing MC Dick size? cause in Cg even either you make it small, medium or giant its still same. Or does it affect when you have sex?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The game has indeed become available on Steam:

The adult content patch can be found here:
I wonder how nobody brought it up yet, given the translation is already reasonable, but still.
Also, I hope they also get the first BBQ game, that is still some of my favorite.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Underwhelming game all around. Well I guess the art and CG have good quality for sure, and the succubus is hot, but that's about it. The ASMR sections are unique, but poorly executed. The grind required to gather the resources for the "love" route and costumes is too cumbersome for little very payoff, with cookie-cutter rpgmaker combat not helping at all.

Also it is kinda misleading how the title CG kinda gives off the vibe that there would be more foot fetish scenes but there's only like 1 or 2 scenes, specially considering that the developer clearly has feet fetish too. The main theme of the game being "edging" and ejaculation denial is perfect for foot teasing (again, like in the title CG), but none of the edging scenes have feet on them. Wasted potential.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes