RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

divingwater2

Apr 24, 2021
Objection... think about it a little bit second, if she is indeed an XXXX years old and not newly born since all her contract is human or another thing and mc definitely not her first one, then it's unreasonable for her to be a virgin tho.. don't tell me there's only 1 bob lol
well whatever, it's a good fap without knowing the actual answer , damn bob and his easily using womb controlling magic that works on veteran succubus!!
The whole bein super old but still a virgin succubus is kiiinda believable cuz that trope gets thrown around a lot, but I have no counter for the bob comment lmao. The more i try to think of reasons, the more im inclined to believe the mc was just in the woods or somethin and they never met many people similar to bob. Either that or bobs just built different.

Also, im curious on where your signature is from if you dont mind me asking?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
The whole bein super old but still a virgin succubus is kiiinda believable cuz that trope gets thrown around a lot, but I have no counter for the bob comment lmao. The more i try to think of reasons, the more im inclined to believe the mc was just in the woods or somethin and they never met many people similar to bob. Either that or bobs just built different.

I mean, Bob has some kind of mind controll-y rape magic, that's probably not too common. Also Ria acts quite dominant with the MC so I doubt she'd usually be interested in a big, brash, sadistic adventurer (which makes her scenes all the better, domination reversal is great)

divingwater2

Apr 24, 2021
I mean, Bob has some kind of mind controll-y rape magic, that's probably not too common. Also Ria acts quite dominant with the MC so I doubt she'd usually be interested in a big, brash, sadistic adventurer (which makes her scenes all the better, domination reversal is great)
That's a fair point yea. Kinda makes me want a Bob story about how he got that magic, tho i doubt the dev would make a prequel(?) focusing on the antagonist lol

Yurushia

May 14, 2018

it's repurearia

Reactions: divingwater2

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
How do you actually get the extra scenes to trigger? I have all the outfits and I am on NG+
Whuch extra scenes? If you're after the append town scenes you need to go to the bottom of the recollection room and trigger whichever append for the ending you'd gotten. If you mean the extra scenes in the village you need the main/true ending and you can talk to one of the fairy things at the top of the recollection room to go back to the village and find them.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
HOW DO I USE THE SAVES???
Haven't unpacked any with his game, but in general with rpgm you need to add it to the 'saves' folder. You need to replace both the actual save and the main 'save' folder item (the file in there that doesn't named 'save 1' or 'save 2', etc...) to make them work in my experience.

DustyFukuyama

Jun 25, 2020
I like it a lot about the endurance game during the night where she teases you but you have to hold on not to cum. Does anyone know if there is a game with a similar feature like this?

Reactions: flowsand

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I like it a lot about the endurance game during the night where she teases you but you have to hold on not to cum. Does anyone know if there is a game with a similar feature like this?
Not really any games but there a shit tons of voice works and the like on DLsite all about that. They just won't have a translation alongside them so I hope your japanese is good!

Reactions: flowsand

DustyFukuyama

Jun 25, 2020
Not really any games but there a shit tons of voice works and the like on DLsite all about that. They just won't have a translation alongside them so I hope your japanese is good!
Hmm, thanks buddy! I would prefer games with interactive elements like this one. It's way more immersive this way. Also not a fan of ASMR lol.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes