RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
I'm sorry if my word bothering people around here..
but it's been on my mind since i first played this game..
WHY THE F*** A xxxxYEARS OLD SUCCUBUS IS A VIRGIN!!!
DAMN ITTTT!!!!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm sorry if my word bothering people around here..
but it's been on my mind since i first played this game..
WHY THE F*** A xxxxYEARS OLD SUCCUBUS IS A VIRGIN!!!
DAMN ITTTT!!!!
For the same reason the contract she is supposedly under seems to be up for debate as soon as she meets another person. I think she is supposed to be a new girlfriend rather than a powerful demon under contract to enhance his fighting ability. Which is why him being a quick shot matters, if getting cum was the price he pays then one would figure being a quick shot would be an asset, after all it makes the whole milking process much faster and more streamline, but if she was his girlfriend then his sexual performance matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyCaDeLiC

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
i cant add the file it was just drag/drop right ?

error was :
WinRAR can only add files to RAR or ZIP archives

and the game wont safe any safe after i open it op again all safe are gone

Last edited:

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018

error was :

rar files have to be unzipped. Haven't downloaded their file so I can't say specifics, but rpgm uses the 'save' folder, and for me I generally have to replace the whole save folder for it to work from other peoples's saves (ie. I can't just use someone's 'save 5' and have it be the 5th slot, I have to download the whole folder).

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
rar files have to be unzipped. Haven't downloaded their file so I can't say specifics, but rpgm uses the 'save' folder, and for me I generally have to replace the whole save folder for it to work from other peoples's saves (ie. I can't just use someone's 'save 5' and have it be the 5th slot, I have to download the whole folder).
i dont have or find any safe folder and i cant safe the game when i close it its gone

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

error was :

i dont have or find any safe folder and i cant safe the game when i close it its gone
I'm sorry, but it is barely understandable what you are trying to say. Anyhoo, you have the game from the OP, extract it to some place and then download that save file (in the .rar) from that post above yours, and copy that file ('file5.rpgsave') into your game's 'www\save' directory. You may have needed to save in-game at least once, for that folder to be created though (and maybe have a savefile at slot 5 of your own, to overwrite that, but that may or may not be necessary; not sure)

I hope to God you are not trying to copy the save file or it's compressed form into the compressed game .7z from the OP, or something...

Reactions: Chriss1er and lilol

no but yes

Apr 10, 2020
how to apply this patch,sorry i am kinda new to this stuff
Here's the uncensored patch for the game:
- - - - -
Haven't tested it so you might want to backup your /img folder. The images are from chinese version or something. Courtesy of an anon from african fingerpainting forum.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes