VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
..... SIIIIGH
I can't I just can't give this another go... the text is too fucking stupid and makes me physically cringe. Retarded as fuck censorship that any supporter should be slowly tortured to death for... I get it there is cens. But come the fuck on makes it hard... or... :unsure: or maybe hard ain't the right word here... makes it to soft to support and positively review the game

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
So.... Is there any prince kind enough to explain all the game's drama to me?
I'm late in the thread and just stumbled upon this game aswell, but noticed it had a lot of changes even though being somewhat ""recent""...

Which scenes/characters were changed? even those with little modifications

Last edited:

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
So.... Is there any prince kind enough to explain all the game's drama to me?
I'm late in the thread and just stumbled upon this game aswell, but noticed it had a lot of changes even though being somewhat ""recent"" etc.
What scenes/characters were changed? even the ones with little modifications
Mostly changing the shortstacks n game engines n whatnot. The issue for me didn't come from the changing/censorship, but rather them going radio silent and not commenting on why it was changed. There are rumors of an uncensored version, but this is unconfirmed. They aren't good at communicating to their patrons when this topic comes up. Also them asking for free volunteers for translators/editors was really scummy considering they have 3 Patreons.

YeeYeeYeetz

May 1, 2018
I've done Rori and Linda's quests, trainer max level, and Christmas/Santa event. Any thing im missing for the current version?

Aug 25, 2021
i looked at the creators patreon and theres a bunch of images that look like they are supposed to be added to the game, or where just finished, but just arnt in the game, like a rori bath scene that semmingly cant be unlocked,
is it just a wait for the next few updates type deal?

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
i looked at the creators patreon and theres a bunch of images that look like they are supposed to be added to the game, or where just finished, but just arnt in the game, like a rori bath scene that semmingly cant be unlocked,
is it just a wait for the next few updates type deal?
A big portion of the art is already done, but at the moment there are just too many things missing so they are leaving those for updates

fishsticksss

Feb 4, 2022
Main two reasons people are upset are because they aged up every single loli character physically, and removed all the incest. If you're talking about the beta, they've actually removed content since they've switched to Unity sometime in the project. There are around 5 CGs (toy store girl, toy store owner, and bear mascot), and 6 (I think) animations (3 trainers, and 3 monsters). I don't what version you've played, but they've also turned the game into a turn-based RPG (which works better IMO) and you can cheat with items to increase stats and money.
is there a way to get the older version tho?

Jorge L

Apr 11, 2018
I only have one doubt, in Linda's missions I already unlocked the 2 H scenes, but if I see the tasks, it tells me get very close with Linda, is there anything else to do?

Linda's affection bar is full.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Ok friends, a few questions.

is there a way to have sex with Rori again after the continuation? Or are we stuck with “massage” for now?

I’ve noticed that affection with Alyssa grows when I buy her dolls. Only issue is that there aren’t enough dolls to fill up her affection gauge. Is there any other way?
EDIT: after buying all of her dolls, you get the “massage” option!

Speaking of buying her dolls, I am trying to collect all of them. The only issue is that if I try to buy a Sucky for myself, it triggers a restart of the whole Sucky quest again. Any fix for this?

After finishing the main story, every time I visit the toy dungeon, it starts the Sucky chase all over again. Any way to stop that?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes