• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marlq

May 16, 2018
I got stuck on Linda quest when you are asked to get closer to her as after the scene i got a black screen.

And as for sucky's quest after the attic i had Rori sleeping all day in her room for a few days so i couldn't talk to her to progress the story then i went fine. Dunno if that'll help some of you

ivomin

Feb 1, 2022
Talk to missy, ask about loft, go into living room, click table near TV, go upstairs, to left of Rori room, click thei cieling stairs, access loft. (Make sure you have the drill from garage), find the hidden spot on the ground that will highlight.
Thnx. It's done!
But I have Another unfinished quest "be close to Linda" after i have sex with her.

no08910

Mar 30, 2020
Talk to missy, ask about loft, go into living room, click table near TV, go upstairs, to left of Rori room, click thei cieling stairs, access loft. (Make sure you have the drill from garage), find the hidden spot on the ground that will highlight.
Thnx. It's done!
But I have Another unfinished quest "be close to Linda" after i have sex with her.
I have trouble with the watch rori room quest, after clicking the hidden spot in attic what happens? nothing seems to happen for me, i dont know if i missed something. did i need to do something beforehand? ... pls help anyone

edit: nvm there are 2 clickable spots, 1 is dud doesnt do sht and just makes door sounds, i was clicking on it this whole time

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
What to do after beat sucky at final battle? is there any new game + or something?
No new game+, but upon triggering the final scene with Rori the game will auto create a new save file. Once you're back at the title load up that file the game created and it'll take you back to right before you choose to sleep but counts the scene with Rori as seen thus allowing you to continue playing.

Reactions: longsuper1

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
are old saves incompatible? i got everything and maxed out all my skills on previous version and i really dont want to do that again but its not showing in the load menu. did they change the file format or something

ProfPantsu

Jul 14, 2021
Yow, got same problem..
After launching the game ("New game") i see only the interface but the game screen is black. Can someone help me with that?
Going to a new area doesn't seem to solve my issue as it did to someone else in the thread. But them reached the dungeons so..
Can anyone help??

danie96

Mar 21, 2022
Hello i dont know if i am the only one having this problem when i download the game and i have the file open it doesnt let me use it. A pop up message appears and say that the execution of the code couldnt continue becase it couldnt find UnityPlayer.dll.
Please if someone knows how to solve it i would be really gratefull.

Reactions: CartmanBraa

CartmanBraa

Oct 16, 2019
Hello i dont know if i am the only one having this problem when i download the game and i have the file open it doesnt let me use it. A pop up message appears and say that the execution of the code couldnt continue becase it couldnt find UnityPlayer.dll.
Please if someone knows how to solve it i would be really gratefull.
Is the UnityPlayer.dll in the same folder as the .exe?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes