astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
What stat do I need for final fight ? boss just make me cum and 1 shot me. the dungeon was tedious as hell with no save before boss.

Unnamed11

Sep 3, 2017
What stat do I need for final fight ? boss just make me cum and 1 shot me. the dungeon was tedious as hell with no save before boss.
You can max all stats, it's for the best, for the action bar the INT (more crit dmg?) stat makes the central red area wider, DEX (more def?) makes the arrow move slower and STR (more dmg) make the yellow/orange sides bigger

Also, you need to catch the real boss, the one that is breathing (has a slight animation movement compared to the other dolls) the boss will try to attack you if you click on her instead of raping you like the other dolls. So only the fake ones make you cum, the real one wants to actually kill you.

Reactions: KazKuro
Oct 12, 2019
How do I advance in the ? part of the quest from raury after you found sucky in the attic?
Is this a bug or smt?The beta version show a new mission after you sleep after giving the doll to suri the third time but in the newest update it seem that the mission is missing?I cant even progess with suri storyline anymore.And also with Linda,i got her heart to max but the mission still showing that i need to get extreme close to her?

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
After launching the game ("New game") i see only the interface but the game screen is black. Can someone help me with that?

Oct 1, 2020
On windows: C:/users/(your username)/AppData (make sure to show hidden files/folders)/LocalLow/Studio Ginkgo (if you have more then 1 folder, check the date on the files)
I've found the saves, is there any way to move them and have them register in the newer version?

Hiragi Yuki

May 30, 2019
i cant buy item from alyssa and when i used cheat code and get a bunch of material, i cant craf a cockhorse...

Last edited:

KevinBard

Jul 11, 2021
Why did Zankuro quit working on Ugoku E.C.M.? I would really like to see part 6, I have been waiting for a long time, and he is doing it is unclear what if you read his tweets
Hi do you know where to get those games with the sound not BGM?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes