Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Sup my dudes, maybe someone can help me out over here, i got this game crashing now ever since i factory reset my current laptop since you know its very slow i got this game to work and even Koikatsu before but when i reformat my PC,
This game and Koikatsu keeps on crashing same with some other unity games...
i installed my visual stuidio, directx, java, netframe, unity hub, visual C++ and you know what..
but i think im missing something... also yes this is a potato PC so im still back here on Windows 7 but take note, i got all these still working until i reformat the damn thing... you guys got any ideas? and yes i would buy a new pc once i get my money, but i have to settle with this old piece of thing for now.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
I the good hooker quest complete? I Put it in the basement, went to sleep woke up and talked to missy and rury, now i have to find it, but it is nowhere to be found!

SORRY: Just waited few days and the investigator showed up and now i am on the next step ^^"

Last edited:

akdemir2

Nov 8, 2021
C:\Users\<User>\AppData\LocalLow
i think this file is deleted from my pc. i cant find where the save files located

keff

Jan 21, 2018
i saw the dev post something on the steam forums a while back about appeasing those who want the uncensored version of the game... any new word on that?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
C:\Users\<User>\AppData\LocalLow
i think this file is deleted from my pc. i cant find where the save files located
Probably yours is hidden, you need to show files and folder hidden.

Sup my dudes, maybe someone can help me out over here, i got this game crashing now ever since i factory reset my current laptop since you know its very slow i got this game to work and even Koikatsu before but when i reformat my PC,
This game and Koikatsu keeps on crashing same with some other unity games...
i installed my visual stuidio, directx, java, netframe, unity hub, visual C++ and you know what..
but i think im missing something... also yes this is a potato PC so im still back here on Windows 7 but take note, i got all these still working until i reformat the damn thing... you guys got any ideas? and yes i would buy a new pc once i get my money, but i have to settle with this old piece of thing for now.
Did you update your windows 7 with the service pack? If i'm not wrong unity need at least sp1 to work.

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
I just downloaded the game today and played it for like an hour and then came back later but now it only gives me a black screen after I try to load my save or start a new game. I can still hear the sounds and apparently can click things but I can't see anything.

Reactions: IcesTheRipper

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I just downloaded the game today and played it for like an hour and then came back later but now it only gives me a black screen after I try to load my save or start a new game. I can still hear the sounds and apparently can click things but I can't see anything.
I've had this happen after sex inside the toy store, unfortunately the only way I could fix it was blindly clicking and getting lucky enough to move to another area both times.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes