pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Euhm i have a problem my saves aren't showing up in V 0.22.8. I go to the saves to load and it' s empty.
I still have the old versions on my pc V0.10.5 and V0.9.7. Both those when i go to load i can see my saves.
Anyone know what i need to do to fix?

BIG KIDD

Jan 2, 2020
After the 3rd time Linda asks me to find Sucky, what am I supposed to do? and missy and ane still don't have scenes?

depsmo

Aug 4, 2021
Euhm i have a problem my saves aren't showing up in V 0.22.8. I go to the saves to load and it' s empty.
I still have the old versions on my pc V0.10.5 and V0.9.7. Both those when i go to load i can see my saves.
Anyone know what i need to do to fix?
Enter the new version, create a new archive, then exit, open two archives with Notepad, and then replace the new archived code with the old archived code.
In addition, does anyone know how to complete the final fight? I can't find the real body of the boss.

Oct 12, 2019
The walkthrough is weird.Maybe its not updated.And why cant i craft the cock horse?I even tried the cheat to see if it work but the wood and paint say that i have no wood or paint

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2019
The walkthrough is weird.Maybe its not updated.And why cant i craft the cock horse?I even tried the cheat to see if it work but the wood and paint say that i have no wood or paint
Ok mission solved.I just need some sleep.But now the question is what can i do after finding the doll in the attic?

Arrebatao25

Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys, can someone pass me cheat codes?, for fast forwarding and not start grinding, like have a lot of objects or money

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes