Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017

To give the curry to Manjula, first time you receive it, go to her, and you should be able to give it to her from her menu by clicking on 'curry'.
The second time you need to add 'spice' to it, with requires you to find Morphine, the girl who only shows up on the streets after 10pm. She is in a random location, so you will have to travel to all the locations to search for her. Make sure you have $200 to purchase the spice from her.
Return to Manjula the next day and select "Upgraded Curry".
That should end that sub-quest and get you a new sex scene.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
??? <- I don't know what that means. Is the story not going on anymore because it has not been updated? I don't know what to do.
That is part of the mission is to determine what happened to Sucky and find the next step's name. It is a mystery to be solved. In this case you were given a clue by Rori that means to go look at her room from the loft through the holes in the floor that you may or may not have made at this point.

GloupsGloups

Aug 28, 2022
Hello, after some time in game i found some bug:
- When you get the curry, if you come back to the kitchen you'll get a second curry (can do this as many time as you want to get 100 curry). Resulting you can't give the curry anymore to Manjula (2 curry and no more dialogue option).
- On the beginning of the game, you can get nails, wood and paint from your garage each day. But if you craft the toy chest it's finish, no more item.
- When i go to the first day of winter, craft the sock, no santa appear, no matter the time of the day or go to sleep (no cheat used).

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
- When you get the curry, if you come back to the kitchen you'll get a second curry (can do this as many time as you want to get 100 curry). Resulting you can't give the curry anymore to Manjula (2 curry and no more dialogue option).
- On the beginning of the game, you can get nails, wood and paint from your garage each day. But if you craft the toy chest it's finish, no more item.
- When i go to the first day of winter, craft the sock, no santa appear, no matter the time of the day or go to sleep (no cheat used).
The getting multiple curry is probably a bug, but to give it to Manjula after the first one, you need to visit Morphine to get the 'spice' needed to improve the curry, then give it to Manjula. At that point, you stop getting curry from the kitchen.

There are two sets of nails, wood and paint, and some of them are specific to certain things to be built. I *think* the items from the garage build the toy chest and Rori's lemonade stand. You can purchase the other set from the handymen brothers.

IF you have used a cheat code while playing the game, you are considered 'naughty' and Santa will not appear.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
The getting multiple curry is probably a bug, but to give it to Manjula after the first one, you need to visit Morphine to get the 'spice' needed to improve the curry, then give it to Manjula. At that point, you stop getting curry from the kitchen.

There are two sets of nails, wood and paint, and some of them are specific to certain things to be built. I *think* the items from the garage build the toy chest and Rori's lemonade stand. You can purchase the other set from the handymen brothers.

IF you have used a cheat code while playing the game, you are considered 'naughty' and Santa will not appear.
I can also testify that Santa is bugged, my first time playing the game I cheated, then I played the whole game without cheats in a alternative save and she still didn't appear, Now I'm doing the third try here, deleted all of the saves and I'm starting a completely new one to check if she still doesn't show up, I'll share my findings here once I finish it.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
I can also testify that Santa is bugged, my first time playing the game I cheated, then I played the whole game without cheats in a alternative save and she still didn't appear, Now I'm doing the third try here, deleted all of the saves and I'm starting a completely new one to check if she still doesn't show up, I'll share my findings here once I finish it.
Well, there was some post earlier about them making a change to Santa... So it may be bugged in this version. I haven't played v0.40.11 yet.

Mondaze

Feb 20, 2022
is the new version (0.40.11) not working for anybody else? Whenever I open it, all I can do it open setting and credits. If I try to load a game, start a new one, or open candy basket the game stops responding every time.

Jan 5, 2019
Just a quickie.

Bug Fix v.0.40.13

This fixes the Santa bug you guys have been having. And as I didn't see anyone post the bug fix between uploads below is the current and previous changelog.

Bug Fix v.0.40.13

-Now you can meet Santa
-Fixed font problem.

Bug Fix v.0.40.12

- Added animation "Loading"
- Fixed sorting Inventory Algorithm.
- Fixed specific dialog didn't translate.
- Fixed Alisa doesn't sell products after specific quest.
- Fixed dungeon mini map bug.
- Added system which can reset milk gauge of specific monster on the 2nd floor.

Jan 5, 2019
is the new version (0.40.11) not working for anybody else? Whenever I open it, all I can do it open setting and credits. If I try to load a game, start a new one, or open candy basket the game stops responding every time.
You can try the newest build I just posted otherwise sounds like it is a problem with your system

DijonMustarr

Jun 24, 2021
the game doesnt run for me any tips?
the title page runs fine but if i click anything it freezes then eventually crashes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Make sure you're extracting it in a local folder and not running it from the zip file. And to make sure you have no writing permissions problems, try extracting it first in a folder in the desktop or the disk root.

If your computer is very very old you might still have problems since the game isn't very optimized by its loading times.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes