Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Everytime I enter a cheat it says invalid command. What am I doing wrong?
1) You may not be doing anything wrong, in that the developers seem to change the super cheat codes from time to time. (Like "MangoMango" to "MangoMango789", so if you are going off my walkthrough with cheat codes, some of them may be out of date, as that walk through hasn't been updated since v 0.30.8
2) If you are doing something wrong, it would probably have to do with case sensitivity. If you don't use the correct capitalization, the code won't take. "Item" is read differently than "item", etc.
3) Make sure you have the right format for some of the codes. A missing comma, or using a period where a comma is expected will cause it to not work.

Hope that helps.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, has anyone else been having issues playing the game? I click new game, and it stutters and freezes repeatedly and even after waiting multiple minutes, it doesn't finish loading.
Yeah the game just kinda... does that, for some reason. I dunno if it's just poor optimization or what, but for me this game in specific takes upwards of 5, occasionally 10 minutes to load sometimes when clicking Candy Basket, and usually around 1 - 3 when loading my save.

NekoNull

Jul 19, 2022
Yeah the game just kinda... does that, for some reason. I dunno if it's just poor optimization or what, but for me this game in specific takes upwards of 5, occasionally 10 minutes to load sometimes when clicking Candy Basket, and usually around 1 - 3 when loading my save.
It finished loading but now for some reason none of the quests are appearing? Where it should say what to do for the quest is just blank.

NekoNull

Jul 19, 2022
Anyone have any idea why the quests aren't showing? The area where it should say what I have to do to progress is completely blank and its pretty difficult to play like that

Edit: I think it was just a problem with the files, I redownloaded and it started working

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to increase money faster?
1: You double posted (presumably on accident since both of them seem to have been posted at the same time), might wanna delete one of your posts since usually double posting is frowned upon.
2: I don't really know a way besides just go into the dungeon and kill everything in your sight. Make sure to actually be looting the bodies after you're done (I know I forget to do that sometimes). Try upgrading to the maxed out water gun since last I recall that's the weapon with the best damage and durability together. Can also sell materials you don't need, but I'd refrain from that since some of them are weirdly hard to get and you might need them if the game updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dan66677

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
1: You double posted (presumably on accident since both of them seem to have been posted at the same time), might wanna delete one of your posts since usually double posting is frowned upon.
2: I don't really know a way besides just go into the dungeon and kill everything in your sight. Make sure to actually be looting the bodies after you're done (I know I forget to do that sometimes). Try upgrading to the maxed out water gun since last I recall that's the weapon with the best damage and durability together. Can also sell materials you don't need, but I'd refrain from that since some of them are weirdly hard to get and you might need them if the game updates.
I'm sorry and thank you very much friend

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to increase money faster?
I suppose it depends upon how you feel about using cheat codes. They have at least on event that relies on you 'being good' (not using the cheat code). I don't know of any other way than grinding through the factory and then selling the parts.

cooldood101

May 31, 2022
quick question, is there anything I can do with Ane and Missy in this latest build ? I got Missy's masturbation scene but I can't really do anything else with her and Ane still doesn't talk, I also couldn't get her hole in the attic/loft.

Also, the church, trashbin, bread, city park, playground and apartment are just placeholders for now and don't do anything ?
I did get the Dolly quests but the npcs in the playground don't interact a lot, I also found the pervert in the park and night but unfortunately it's just a night skip with no sex scenes.

Ps: I've seen a lot of people seem to have trouble with the sucky fight, I didn't thought it was that hard, if you wanna practice it just buy 2 ropes and skip the floors to sucky, idk if this will help everyone but my main strategy was using my peripheric vision more than my focal one, I focused my eyes in the center of the screen, in a position that had all of the dolls in display then just wait, got Sucky in the 3rd try with this.
Where is Missy's masturbation scene? I can't find it.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes