animelord

Nov 16, 2018
NEW UPDATE EVERYBODY!

"Here comes a new update! v0.40.6"
Here are the update notes: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- new update characters! Help Them and Get Rewards! There are 2 h-animations of Mariola and Lousina, additional event of Annet and Missy. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- new update monster! -Piraniko She is the cause of a broken toilet! Get rid of her and report to Mariola.
There is 1 h-animation of her. You can watch it during the battle.
*We will make additional updates for repeatable battles. If you want to unlock the h-animation with her, I recommend saving before the battle event. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Masturbating! You can get Laurie's underwear and masturbate in your bed. Various characters' panties will be added, so please look forward to the contents! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Etc - Item UI size has been changed to fit right in your inventory. - It has been changed to bgm that suits the sound more when fighting. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next Update! -lizzie She's a homeless person in the back alley. Please look forward to it!

Everything in the new patchnotes, Will upload later if i manage to get my hands on a copy.
I'm late to the party, I ended up defeating Piraniko....is there a way to fight her again to get the H-scene? Gallery shows her h-animation is locked.

May 10, 2020
I wonder what city of succubus the main character lives in? And what is that pentagram in his closet? And does anyone know when it will be possible to start fucking nuns?

I'm Huge Nuke

Feb 23, 2020
I need help. Need a walkthrough of the latest version to get all the content of the game. I completed everything with seems to be Linda (the girl from the lollipop store, blonde). I don't remember their names. And it seems to have completed everything with "raury" and there the next task is literally written - ??? I'm not sure exactly what to do with her. I do everything purely on a whim with the poke method as I don't fully understand the game.

I'm not sure what to do in the game, but I'm too lazy to look for and try to understand all myself. Need a walkthrough. Oh yes I didn’t finish with the marion sisters or whatever they are called there.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Do you guys have a quest related to the church?
No, there are currently no quests other than the main one, the one for the indian chick, the linda one, the dolly ones, the handymanbros and the piranha plant, places like the cemetery, church, etc, are still under development despite scenes and stuff about them already being ready. like this one:

280a81d3c03fde08.gif

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes