Napalm555

May 10, 2021
when this game is gonna to be already to buy on steam? , for example here or in the official post ( i mean patreon ) this game is having a updates and some moore things maybe in steam can have one thing like one early access and gonna to be really moore easy to have it.

klenz

Nov 11, 2018
i dont know why but some scenes dont play it gets stuck just before the start and i cant move or do anything alse... any advice?

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
i dont know why but some scenes dont play it gets stuck just before the start and i cant move or do anything alse... any advice?
Same, I just downloaded the previous version to get around these problems for the time being.

Here's the link if you need it:

Reactions: BunnyB10

Red Crucible

Jun 29, 2023
Does anyone have an updated guide or a walkthrough or something? I'm kinda stuck on the new quests, like, I found some items for a ritual but I don't know who do I have to talk to to begin this quest, or what can I do after I talk to that witch with the sister...

Reactions: kunkunman3000

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
I Got The Slime And The Chalk For Ritual But I Couldnt Find The Bucket Of White Paint Can Someone Tell ME Where Is IT?

SoulRaver9000

Apr 15, 2023
Can somebody tell me where I can find my savefile from this game? I saw that there is a new version out and I dont want to start from the beginning again.

Red Crucible

Jun 29, 2023
Can somebody tell me where I can find my savefile from this game? I saw that there is a new version out and I dont want to start from the beginning again.
C: Users > Your_Username > AppData > LocalLow > Studio Ginkgo > Spooky Milk Life
Files named like "20230703190000" are your save files.

Red Crucible

Jun 29, 2023
How do I unlock the quest where I need to do a Summoning Circle? And does the Ane mission stop after going in the cemetery?

SoulRaver9000

Apr 15, 2023
How do I unlock the quest where I need to do a Summoning Circle? And does the Ane mission stop after going in the cemetery?
Go to the park area and talk to the fortune taller lady.
And yes the mission stops at the cemetery. We need to wait for another update of the game.

hfbdo

Jul 3, 2023
for some reason the mangomango cheat as well as the Raury quest after the detective comes isn't working for me, anyone have any solutions?

johnonamus

Jun 11, 2020
I am having an issue when initiating the scene with Alyssa after buying the good hooker doll. I have gone in the backroom and started the scene with the initial dialogue and image, but it seems to stop after that. It does not render any more images and while there are a few lines of dialogue that play, I eventually always get stuck like this:
1688441951329.png
I can't move, click any of the menus or fast forward time, interact with objects, nothing. I have tried this at different times of day and even tried it after advancing a day and coming back, but they all lead to this. Any idea how to get around this?

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
ok for those who are doing the summoning circle quest. buy the minic chest from the duke in the wagon found in the graveyard, the red slime from the tree in the graveyard, the chalk and paint can be found by clicking a bench and tombstone. one done got to the garage and build the summoning circle, the lastly go to the closet in the MC's room.

Reactions: consey
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes