Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
this post is funny as fuck i can't tell if you're trolling or don't know what freckles are
well I'm not trolling cuz they don't look like freckles to me at all.. and I'm still not convinced that they are..
she seems to have no freckles anywhere else, so it may be a skin disorder like another person said.. idk

..but if they are freckles, I guess it's true that some artists draw and color in strange ways occasionally.. so maybe so

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I am here to ask if this game still alive?

And do they finally addressed the so awaited Incest patch? or they let that slide under the rug a long time ago?

Mr9301

Jan 11, 2019
I ran into a bug where every time I played an event game, I couldn't walk and couldn't press anything, so I had to turn on and off the phases again.:unsure:

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
Man, wtf even is this game/ development team? Takes them years to update(I believe, that or at least a long while) then when they finally 'add' another awaited characters storyline, it's not even complete because of a bug and they just decide 'lets add other stuff without working out the kinks on this thing first'. Instead it's 'we added cars to one of the maps and soon we'll add scenes involving it' as if you couldn't have just held off on adding those until said scenes were completed. How the fuck are they behind after all this time? They have a fair bit of scenes completed if their really old posts are anything to go by.

JoshiroYon

Aug 22, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the last scene for Rori?
If u r talking about 7 scene - you need to go to the basement and talk to your mom, then the task of creating a new toy will be available to you. First, buy a bear at the toy store, then a dildo at the adult store. In the garage combine them and put the resulting thing in Rory's room. Go into the closet and enjoy

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Is there any way to get unstuck from library? I can train and it will kick mi out but then i can't sleep...
Acording to guide i have to talk to Willya but there is very useful dialogue:
PC - ?...
W - ...
PC - ?!
Checking books doesn't work too.
If you're in the quest where you gotta search for books, then you gotta check and click on the correct book, it will be highlighted once you hover over it.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Will costumes or naked wear be added in future update?
most likely no, they never said anything about adding any.

I am here to ask if this game still alive?

And do they finally addressed the so awaited Incest patch? or they let that slide under the rug a long time ago?
yes, it's still alive.

No, nothing about the incest patch so far, I doubt they'll make it while they're still updating the game, maybe after we get all of the main quests and there's nothing new for the 3 main girls.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Man, wtf even is this game/ development team? Takes them years to update(I believe, that or at least a long while) then when they finally 'add' another awaited characters storyline, it's not even complete because of a bug and they just decide 'lets add other stuff without working out the kinks on this thing first'. Instead it's 'we added cars to one of the maps and soon we'll add scenes involving it' as if you couldn't have just held off on adding those until said scenes were completed. How the fuck are they behind after all this time? They have a fair bit of scenes completed if their really old posts are anything to go by.
idk either, prolly milking Patreon money while working on stuff at a snail's pace, idk why be mad at it if you're not paying for their stuff tho, just save it somewhere, forget about it for some time and whenever you remember it exists download the latest version and do a goon session, it's literally the best way to experience this game so far, consering how slow stuff has been, I'd say it'll take around 3 more years before we're close to the end of the storyline, also there's also spooky milk farm which is basically abandoned, they'll probably finish spooky milk life and migrate to farm to start farming the patrons all over again.

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
idk either, prolly milking Patreon money while working on stuff at a snail's pace, idk why be mad at it if you're not paying for their stuff tho, just save it somewhere, forget about it for some time and whenever you remember it exists download the latest version and do a goon session, it's literally the best way to experience this game so far, consering how slow stuff has been, I'd say it'll take around 3 more years before we're close to the end of the storyline, also there's also spooky milk farm which is basically abandoned, they'll probably finish spooky milk life and migrate to farm to start farming the patrons all over again.
Not really mad, just baffled I suppose and wanted to vent it out lol. I sorta already do the whole 'forget and check after a bit' since this is one of those games that gets an update not-so-often.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I didnt think it possible, but somehow this update is actually worse than normal for bugs. Outright refusing to play animations either in game or in menu/box.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes