Lolisamasan

Jul 28, 2023
is version 0.56.5 the latest? I cant seem to figure out how to progress ane further than entering the cemetery. It tells me under development. Also raury is stuck on "???" I have given her the teddy bear and watched her use it. I keep seeing people online mention santa and other stuff, am I missing something?

Lezagu

Jul 30, 2023
Guys can´t call the handyman brothers and some codes for itens + mangomango don't work, someone know how the itens are named?

Saddog12355

Feb 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to play the game on android? My pc has been damaged for 1 year and I don't see any hope of repairing it for now (I'm using a translator, I don't speak English)

iModex

May 6, 2023
Does anyone know how to play the game on android? My pc has been damaged for 1 year and I don't see any hope of repairing it for now (I'm using a translator, I don't speak English)
No, till now the developer never mentioned making the game playable on android, there is a high chance that he will not release it till he finishes the game

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

TheSpork

Jun 15, 2022
The loft sub-quest isn't showing up for me is there any way to fix it. I'm also like 5 hours in.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
1691377908099.png 1691378094750.png
This anon got it, this would be the hottest mechanic to have in the game, add night time stuff you can do in the city, something like high risk high reward where you can get lots of extra money or lose half/all the money you're carrying and make the werewolf girl a special mechanic.

JoshiroYon

Aug 22, 2022
This anon got it, this would be the hottest mechanic to have in the game, add night time stuff you can do in the city, something like high risk high reward where you can get lots of extra money or lose half/all the money you're carrying and make the werewolf girl a special mechanic.
Well devs actually have some stuff for us
P.S. oh, we took it from same place. dame

JoshiroYon

Aug 22, 2022
is version 0.56.5 the latest? I cant seem to figure out how to progress ane further than entering the cemetery. It tells me under development. Also raury is stuck on "???" I have given her the teddy bear and watched her use it. I keep seeing people online mention santa and other stuff, am I missing something?
Hi Hi. You have a calendar hanging in your room, in it you can choose winter and get 3 new scenes. The first two will be with Santa in the evening, you will hear specific music and then you will need to go down to the living room (room with a fireplace). The third scene will be with the little elf, she will be waiting for you in your room
A little clarification. Were you able to enter the cemetery or not?

JoshiroYon

Aug 22, 2022
Guys can´t call the handyman brothers and some codes for itens + mangomango don't work, someone know how the itens are named?
Do you have the brothers' number? If so, they need to be called in the afternoon/morning from the house grounds
If I remember correctly, the names of items are spelled as they are in your inventory, case-sensitive

Lolisamasan

Jul 28, 2023
Hi Hi. You have a calendar hanging in your room, in it you can choose winter and get 3 new scenes. The first two will be with Santa in the evening, you will hear specific music and then you will need to go down to the living room (room with a fireplace). The third scene will be with the little elf, she will be waiting for you in your room
A little clarification. Were you able to enter the cemetery or not?
I made it into the cemetery, i was able to complete it, but if i remember correctly i was supposed to find an item in the cemetery to help anne. I found out she was a camgirl and about to do a gangbang scene to make the money. But then that was basically it. I did the santa clause one, i havent done the camping trip though, i also made the lemonade stand and all that. But as far as the actual story goes, is this all thats left until they update it?

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
I made it into the cemetery, i was able to complete it, but if i remember correctly i was supposed to find an item in the cemetery to help anne. I found out she was a camgirl and about to do a gangbang scene to make the money. But then that was basically it. I did the santa clause one, i havent done the camping trip though, i also made the lemonade stand and all that. But as far as the actual story goes, is this all thats left until they update it?
yeah that's the stuff, they didn't finish developing the quest yet, we all waiting for the ''update to finish anne's story that will come ASAP'' they mentioned like 3 months ago or so, also I'm pretty sure there's no camping trip in this game.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes