Feb 13, 2021
Am I doing something wrong, I placed it in and everything. Not a big lost for me, still plan on playing the game and all but maaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
The 'Omake' Doesn't add a save file for you to load/use. It instead just opens/unlocks the 'Candy Basket' Scenes when placed into the 'Studio Ginkgo -> Spooky Milk Life' Folder. Also if you can't find that folder, play the game first and make a save. Then the Folder should be there.

Reactions: ninguemligah

memeandtears

Dec 24, 2022
you used to be able to control the speed in the gallery but in the latest patch now u cant, or am i missing something here?

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
soooo what do i do by the rori quest after i have talked to the detective cause aperently im supossed to wait a day and then talk to rori and she wil have found the good hooker doll but no matter what i do i cant get that to happen????????????
please help

OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
how to enter the cemetery can somebody help i got the chalk and red slime and i dont know what to do next
You need to go to the upper door when the ghost hunter is there and then she will speak to you when you try to enter
After speaking to the ghost hunter (before night) she will reveal she puts sleeping pills in the grave keeper's drink so you can walk up to the grave keeper (grey hair, middle, near the tree) and take the key from her

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
The internal view is nice, but a tease. also need internal view for the cum. also the cum needs to be improved abit with some shading, plain white while the rest of the art is nice and shaded is kinda jarring.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
I want to play it on android too but the devs never mentioned it
there's apparently one android version of the old patches but I'm pretty sure they dropped the development of android because making a pc version is already proving to be a challenge for the team, on the most optimistic possibility they drop a android version once the game is completely finished.
db78295f2001845f4dd003702c03b0212e2ea9457f6883c5dafd8af2073b0c0c.gif a73aabb0b39410b16c121d0e4ee3a6475db11ecbbd91a475cb5c04cb45fd81e7.gif

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
is this still cant play on android??
it probably will never be on android, wondering if it would be good to pin a few announcements on the overview post at the start of the thread, stuff like ''no it's not on android (and there's no indication it will ever be)'' and ''no we still can't fuck Missy, nor Anne'' cuz the current posts are almost all about people making these same questions

Can someboday help me with the ane quest cause im stuck on whats wrong with her (2) and do i just have to wait or something?
Yes, you gotta wait, when you go to sleep it'll trigger a scene that advances the quest and you'll get the ''find a way into the cemetery'' objective.

iModex

May 6, 2023
there's apparently one android version of the old patches but I'm pretty sure they dropped the development of android because making a pc version is already proving to be a challenge for the team, on the most optimistic possibility they drop a android version once the game is completely finished.
View attachment 2804688 View attachment 2804691
Was the android version from the official developer or just a random guy?

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
ok for those who are doing the summoning circle quest. buy the minic chest from the duke in the wagon found in the graveyard, the red slime from the tree in the graveyard, the chalk and paint can be found by clicking a bench and tombstone. one done got to the garage and build the summoning circle, the lastly go to the closet in the MC's room.
Where do I find the minic chest in the graveyard there is no vagon in the cemetery area

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes