Jeagan

Jul 2, 2023
I am having an issue when initiating the scene with Alyssa after buying the good hooker doll. I have gone in the backroom and started the scene with the initial dialogue and image, but it seems to stop after that. It does not render any more images and while there are a few lines of dialogue that play, I eventually always get stuck like this:
View attachment 2743433
I can't move, click any of the menus or fast forward time, interact with objects, nothing. I have tried this at different times of day and even tried it after advancing a day and coming back, but they all lead to this. Any idea how to get around this?
There's a newer update about a page before this, maybe two? Read a bit back into the forums, there's a fix already posted.

Upa24

Oct 11, 2022
who knows cheat codes for crafting items for ritual summoning???? I'll just go crazy to farm it

RunawayDog

Jan 12, 2022
Full gallery unlock 0.56.5p
Drop file "omake" to saves folder. (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life)
Am I doing something wrong, I placed it in and everything. Not a big lost for me, still plan on playing the game and all but maaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes