item,brokenWood,100 -> Shattered Wood
item,soulChip,100 -> Soul Fragment
item,brokenBones,100 -> Shattered Bones
item,headSkul,100 -> Skull with Soul
item,rustyCutter,100 ->Rusty Scissors
And good fun with your summon.
New items? Has an update come out?

Apr 18, 2020
I build a PC and I went to redownload this game via USB drive thinking everything I had would transfer over, but it didn't. Does anyone know how to transfer saves from my old laptop onto the USB to be used?

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
I build a PC and I went to redownload this game via USB drive thinking everything I had would transfer over, but it didn't. Does anyone know how to transfer saves from my old laptop onto the USB to be used?
You need to transfer the savedata from AppData. Go to C:\Users\[*YourUsername]\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life on your laptop and copy everything other than the player logs to the same AppData location on your new PC.

Shotalover73829

May 28, 2023
View attachment 1000155

Overview:
Spooky Milk Life is a R-18 adult adventure game with simulation dates with many features!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-02
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: MangoMango & Studio Gingko -
Censored: No
Version: 0.56.5p
Language: English
Other Game: Spooky Milk Farm
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Key Controls:

is it safe?? becouse windows tells me tha it may be dangerous so i dont wanna risk

beefpotpie

Jun 8, 2020
is it safe to use cheats? IIRC the game tagged you as naughty or something and you lost access to a potential scene. but i guess it doesnt matter if you can reverse the tag through cheats or something. trying to avoid grind so i think ill just go for money

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is it safe to use cheats? IIRC the game tagged you as naughty or something and you lost access to a potential scene. but i guess it doesnt matter if you can reverse the tag through cheats or something. trying to avoid grind so i think ill just go for money
Cheats lock you out of the santa girl who has... two scenes, I think. You cannot reverse the tag unless you start a new game so far as I know.

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Money is easy to get. just play blackjack. save before you start, bet max, if you win back out and save again. If you loose, back out reload save and try again. using this method I was able to accumulate 30,000 in about 10 minutes. As you win games how much you can bet increases. The only things I've had to farm is the parts dropped by the monsters. But those can be easier too, with the cash, fight your way to the 1st dungeon retailer. Buy lots of ropes, pick up the upgrade token. go to the next level, use a rope and grab the next upgrade token. If you haven't done the "Sucky" conclusion, you can grab a 3rd token by going to the next floor. Don't worry about that the screen show a new day, when you exit you are transported to 10pm on the day you entered. This method will get you lots of upgrade token for little effort. once your stats are high enough you can farm the monsters for their parts drops.

I know some one will say just use the cheat codes it's faster, yup and it locks out the christmas elf and santa scenes for cheating. and who knows what scenes he might add in the future.

So play the way you want, but if want everything, don't cheat just yet...

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
If you need money just edit the save using notepad++, it's pretty easy and you can also edit the affection levels and the amount of any inventory item you have

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes