pj13

Apr 22, 2018
So what? the two scenes are not still in the game? or i'm missing something? i made the laundry day but i didnt get nothing...
After completing laudnry day quest go to where the laundry machine is. I believe i slept after i completed the quest then went to where the laundry machine was,skipped time once and there she was stuck in the laundry/washing machine interact with her to get the scene.

zhrekbond

Jul 11, 2023
After completing laudnry day quest go to where the laundry machine is. I believe i slept after i completed the quest then went to where the laundry machine was,skipped time once and there she was stuck in the laundry/washing machine interact with her to get the scene.
How about the other scene? Is there another scene of missy? I need this.

JoshiroYon

Aug 22, 2022
So I have all the enemies from the graveyard dungeon in my inventory and I bought the mimic from Duke but what do I do with them if anything?
In the evening go to the fortune teller, she will give a quest to create a magic circle. all materials for it can be found in the cemetery

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How about the other scene? Is there another scene of missy? I need this.
I think the other scene had to do with fixing the toilet on the upperfloor or something. Missy ends up walking in after you fix it (or are in the middle of fixing it) and gives you a HJ from behind.

zhrekbond

Jul 11, 2023
I think the other scene had to do with fixing the toilet on the upperfloor or something. Missy ends up walking in after you fix it (or are in the middle of fixing it) and gives you a HJ from behind.
This is noted thanks man! However, may I ask how can I fix the toilet on the upper floor? Whenever I try to click it, it doesn't do anything nor the MC does not interact with it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes