tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Fuck this blackjack minigame
The computer is cheating so fucking hard
I havent won a single round without hitting 21

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
same qusetion
After finishing all the quests (get close) & sub-quests (sleep together) of Raury, get to the basement at 1pm, you'll see Missy stuck in the washing machine (rape warning)

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
I'm sorry but I wanted to ask a question, I bought one of the dolls through Alyssa, she said she would give me a toybox and the next times I would have to build it, she gave it to me but it simply disappeared from my inventory and the doll appears to be sold out by the store, is this a bug or am I forgetting something?

grosjean

Oct 25, 2021
update is great, more different positions with missy would be amazing (facing camera cowgirl or reverse cowgirl perhaps?)

grosjean

Oct 25, 2021
I'm sorry but I wanted to ask a question, I bought one of the dolls through Alyssa, she said she would give me a toybox and the next times I would have to build it, she gave it to me but it simply disappeared from my inventory and the doll appears to be sold out by the store, is this a bug or am I forgetting something?
you may need to go look at the toybox in your room to use it, should be near or below the bed if i recall properly

Reactions: MinXe

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
It is possible to get the 2nd candy basket on the graveyard fights (5 new ones).
1) Get to the graveyard, and go inside and fight once. (buying the Mimic box outside will set it but doesn't help).
2) Go back and see the Fortune Teller, she now sells the other four.
3) Buying the first one from the Fortune Teller has her tell you how to put the symbol in your closet (like toybox)
4) Graveyard had white paint on bench, dirt from tree, chalk from bush. Make symbol at toolbench.
5) Each one needs a "ritual" unlock, 3 souls (drop from any) and 3 of the two things they drop.
(3 hair, 3 cloth for ghost; 3 coin, 3 wood for mimic; 3 scissors, 3 panties for zombie; 3 skull, 3 bones for ghoul; 3 skull (again) and 3 hair (again) for headless)
Option 1 is the new graphic (again very much like buying and repairing the toys from the factory).

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
This is noted thanks man! However, may I ask how can I fix the toilet on the upper floor? Whenever I try to click it, it doesn't do anything nor the MC does not interact with it.
It's the handyman line; you have to massage them to 100, then Ane complains the toilet is busted (and slapped her), then you Get the Missy handjob (to get the Mario Plant fight), and that unlocks the first Missy in the candy basket.
Be sure to stall and have the Mario Plant do it's lewd attack on your to get that candy basket image unlocked (as you only ever fight this once; if you beat it in one hit you can't redo it).
Same with the "final boss" doll you hunt down. If you don't "lose" once then you miss out on a "candy basket" image.

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
And the 2nd Plant image for Candy basket. Finish the Handyman line and beat the plant, buy the leaf with fluid from the Handyman (new item). Use it in the upstairs bathroom (not at 10PM) and you can get that scene.

Krush89

Apr 9, 2018
Where i can find Missy laundry?
i found that if you talk to her in her room the laundry doesn't show on the ground.... however if you talk to her about laundry day when she is in the kitchen her laundry will be on the ground in her room.....

VillainS

Jul 27, 2021
i found that if you talk to her in her room the laundry doesn't show on the ground.... however if you talk to her about laundry day when she is in the kitchen her laundry will be on the ground in her room.....
So I have to ask Missy again while she's in the kitchen?
can you fuck the mom????
Just 1 scene stuck at washing machine and blowjob or handjob i think

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
I love the art and gameplay, but I can't actually see any of it. IDK if I'm unlucky or something, every time I've tried playing this game, I get softlocked near the very start. Is there something I'm missing? How do people manage to get past them? The last time I tried this game out, I couldn't get the BJ scene in the back of the toy store cause the cut scene wouldn't start. Is that fixed? Are there any other softlocks to be aware of? Or am I just braindead?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes