arcalite

May 30, 2017
So, quick update of what they posted recently:
View attachment 2838863
Colored props, pretty nice, gives off a more finished vibe to the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2838883
They have been posting A LOT of stuff about spooky milk farm, on these last months we got a bunch of animations for animal girls.

So, after seeing these posts what I can assume is: Main artist is probably mostly done with the art for SML, at least for what they got planned and fleshed out so far, so he's focusing on both finishing the background art for SML and getting stuff done for SMF, which will most likely be a completely separated game, and that's a bit of a shame, it would be pretty cool to have a second map in SML, like a city outskirts of sorts and you have a farm, forest, lake, and other places that don't rly fit on the city, but I can see why they would do that, they're probably having issues balancing the combat, money and the speed in which stuff is accomplished in the game because the combat system is so precarious, which makes me wonder if they're still planning on doing the beat'em up style for the dungeons and this current turn based version is just the place holder, but idk, if it were me I'd try to build a solid foundation for that kind of stuff and make a scalable system before finishing the game.
whats the current demo for this(spooky milk farm)? All I can find is a 0.1.7

Last edited:

arenor

Sep 9, 2019
[v0.10.5p]
some home computer CHEAT LIST:

[NEW cheat code] mangomango

(give 10K & map+rope+token+cotton+string+spring+winder+gear+partsA+partsB+battery+wood+paint+nial ALL 50)
(give Love/Bomb/Camping Kit ALL 50) (test items)

--------------------
Hi, i'd like to know if the mangomango cheat is still viable in the current version (0.59.4), or is there a specific way to use it?

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
How many dungeons are there yet? I know that there is the toy factory and the graveyard. I also saw some ninja enemies in his patreon posts.

smokinpoop

Nov 10, 2021
Anyone Know how can i transfer a save game? i tried to play a new game and save but i cant seem find the folder...
Users>AppData>LocalLow>Studio Ginkgo>Spooky Milk Life
might have to select "show hidden files" in file explorer to see AppData folder

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
With Unity doing it's thing, how soon can we expect the abandoned tag to start popping up?
Uhh... idk, how the fuck are we supposed to predict that kind of thing ? Also you might be acting a bit too dramatic,
I personally believe they'll just remake the game in other engine, it's not like it's that hard to redo it, it's a simple game with turn based combat, no real physics, no complex lighting or any of the stuff that would really take time to remake, the stuff that would take the most time is the art and the dialogue since they're story related, and both can be reused just fine, also they said they were thinking of using AI for voice acting, I can totally see them using AI to speed up the recoding if push comes to shove, I doubt they'll abandon this, unless something goes really wrong or if they're really tired of it, but like, you don't just throw a almost 4500 member patreon page on the garbage just cause you gotta do some extra work to keep it going @ -@

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Uhh... idk, how the fuck are we supposed to predict that kind of thing ? Also you might be acting a bit too dramatic,
I personally believe they'll just remake the game in other engine, it's not like it's that hard to redo it, it's a simple game with turn based combat, no real physics, no complex lighting or any of the stuff that would really take time to remake, the stuff that would take the most time is the art and the dialogue since they're story related, and both can be reused just fine, also they said they were thinking of using AI for voice acting, I can totally see them using AI to speed up the recoding if push comes to shove, I doubt they'll abandon this, unless something goes really wrong or if they're really tired of it, but like, you don't just throw a almost 4500 member patreon page on the garbage just cause you gotta do some extra work to keep it going @ -@
unity pulled out of what they said they were going to do, but even if they didn't it would not affect this game as it doesn't make at least 200k a year. yall need to actually read things before dooming about it. speaking of dooming this game is never gonna get a patch to revert those changes is it?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes