fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I wish there was a functional gallery with ALL scenes so I don't have to extract the game files every time.
FYI the current "gallery" has about 70% of the scenes. Many Many more are missing that are in the game files.

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone have walkthrough for the latest version? Thx
New update added new scenes for the Toilet Monster, Missy, and Dani (the girl eating chicken at the Gym entrance)

Missy Scene:
1. Talk to Missy in the kitchen and ask about laundry day
2. Go upstairs to both the girls' rooms and click on their doors. They will give you their laundry
3. Give the clothes to Missy and wait until the Afternoon
4. At 1 pm head down to the basement and you will find Missy stuck in the dryer. Here you can get the new scene for Missy

Toilet Monster:
(If you already completed this call the Handy Bros, buy the leaf off of them and head to the upstairs toilet to get the scene)
1. Call the Handy Bros
2. Get to Max affection with the Handy Bros
3. Raury's sister ( I forget her name) will yell in the upstairs bathroom. She goes to tell you the toilet is broken.
4. Call up the Handy Bros and ask how to solve the issue. They will tell you to use your mushroom juice (Create save beforehand).
5. Go to the toilet and a cutscene of the MC masturbating will happen, Missy will barge into the toilet room and assist you with a handjob.
6. After you cum the monster should pop out and start attacking. Let it kill you to get both scenes for the monster if you did not already get it.

Dani:
1. Find Dani at the gym entrance and talk to her.
2. After talking to Dani massage her until you get her affection to halfway.
3. After talking to her again, you'll need to ask Galina about healthier food options. She won't flat-out give it to you so you'll need to bribe her
4. To do so talk to Morphine on Tuesday night in front of the gym. Ask her about the supplements Galina uses and buy them from her.
5. The next day head to the gym and present the supplements to Galina. She will tell you that in order to build muscle you need a lot of testosterone.
6. Go back to Dani and tell her you have an idea. She will give you a blowjob.
7. Get Dani to max affection and you will get your last scene from Dani

I hope this helps. If you are still confused tag me and let me know and I will help.

yyyuiop

Sep 2, 2019
does anyone know how to get through raury's quest? its been stuck on "???" after i found sucky in the loft and now i cant do anything

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
does anyone know how to get through raury's quest? its been stuck on "???" after i found sucky in the loft and now i cant do anything
Usually going to sleep on your bed and then walking out the room progresses the quest, It's been a while so I don't remember well

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
did they remove the ability to fix up the toys in the garage? i have the parts to make the box but it isnt showing up as a recipe

Alex19d

Feb 21, 2023
Hey I need help with the game I just finished spooky milk life 50.4p2 and now I just downloaded the 59.4p version. Do I have to play the game again or anyone know how can't lose my progress

Novat95

Aug 14, 2022
In the new dungeon, the monsters only have one sex scene? Because I think I saw that you can buy monsters from Duke, but now I only have a mimik
But after purchasing a mimik, nothing can be done with it. Why?

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
In the new dungeon, the monsters only have one sex scene? Because I think I saw that you can buy monsters from Duke, but now I only have a mimik
But after purchasing a mimik, nothing can be done with it. Why?
go to the chick that stays in the park at night, she sells the other monster girls, you'll be able to get them by scavenging for items in the entrance of the cemetery that will allow u to make a summoning circle, which will be made in the closet.

Reactions: Novat95

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
The gameplay in the dungeon needs a whole remake. It has potential but all you do is pressing the attack button and moving from a to b, every single time.

Reactions: Lazygime
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes