Maukiz

Jun 24, 2020
I love the art and gameplay, but I can't actually see any of it. IDK if I'm unlucky or something, every time I've tried playing this game, I get softlocked near the very start. Is there something I'm missing? How do people manage to get past them? The last time I tried this game out, I couldn't get the BJ scene in the back of the toy store cause the cut scene wouldn't start. Is that fixed? Are there any other softlocks to be aware of? Or am I just braindead?
Me too, many missions lost progress and were restarted from the beginning

Reactions: AFailure

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
It's the handyman line; you have to massage them to 100, then Ane complains the toilet is busted (and slapped her), then you Get the Missy handjob (to get the Mario Plant fight), and that unlocks the first Missy in the candy basket.
Be sure to stall and have the Mario Plant do it's lewd attack on your to get that candy basket image unlocked (as you only ever fight this once; if you beat it in one hit you can't redo it).
Same with the "final boss" doll you hunt down. If you don't "lose" once then you miss out on a "candy basket" image.
I already finish handyman (Mario) line in previous version, but nothing happen (Ane complains the toilet is busted) in latest version. How do I start quest and unlock Missy handjob scene ?

Last edited:

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
I already finish handyman (Mario) line in previous version, but nothing happen (Ane complains the toilet is busted) in latest version. How do I start quest and unlock Missy handjob scene ?
After Ane complains the toilet is busted?
1) Call the handyman and tell them to check the toilet (toilet clogged or something like that.
They'll tell you about the plant and a price you refuse to pay.
2) after asking about another way, they recommend putting your seed in the toilet.
3) Go to the toilet and use the toilet; that should trigger the Missy Handljob event. And then start the plant fight.

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
How can I find 1st missy scene?
Two Missy scenes in Candy Basket.
The first I described above (get Handyman phone call contact to 100 via massage, phone number on board outside library); then go upstairs and Ane complains the toilet is blocked (all other steps above). Handjob scene.

Second scene can be done earlier... Missy has a chat option "Laundry day". *Do this when she is not in her room.
Get her laundry from her room, Get Ane's at her door, get Raury's (I think at her door), load washing machine.
Then wait for 1PM on any later day and go to the basement and look at the washing machine.

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
After Ane complains the toilet is busted?
1) Call the handyman and tell them to check the toilet (toilet clogged or something like that.
They'll tell you about the plant and a price you refuse to pay.
2) after asking about another way, they recommend putting your seed in the toilet.
3) Go to the toilet and use the toilet; that should trigger the Missy Handljob event. And then start the plant fight.
Game did not trigger toilet event after I finish handyman (Mario) line in 0.59.4 .

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
how do I save it, because my laptop doesn't have such a file, it's very difficult to find it in Windows, if you may tell me how to find it
Are you looking for where your saves are located?
Sometimes for some games they are located in App Data, but for most VN games they are located within the Saves folder directory of the game itself.

TolyFake

May 9, 2018
'Find a place where sell adult products' in 'A study in pink' quest, Where is this place, I can't find it.
Anyone knows how to complete the A Study in Pink quest. I'm stuck at "Find a place where sells adult products"
not sure what place im supposed to be at for the "a study in pink" quest, looked around everywhere and nothing triggered
If anyone has the same issue where "the place where sells adult products" ("A study in pink" quest) just doesn't exist, there's a huge visual bug if you play on ultrawide resolution. The right part of some maps are cut and the camera does not follow the player, making it look like there's nothing there. For the same reason I've never seen the bishop lady in the church, the 4th room on each floor of the apartment building or Willya in the library (softlocking the "A new part-time job 2" quest for me as well).

Resizing the window/switching the resolution to 16:9 fixed it for me tho

Reactions: lamarrrw4lker

MikeGomez

Aug 12, 2022
Hello people, I wanted to ask you something in this publication it mentions the translations of the game but I can't find the files, can you help me?

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I think my game glitched.
Nobody accept the last coupon, when I try to leave the library my character says "I can't leave this place right now. Let's finish my task first. But I have no more tasks in the library left. As soon it's get dark I get kicked out of the library and can't use map in the phone and can't call, bock apps greyed out.
Also can't sleep become something is not done.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes