Update 0.61.4p
Update 0.59.6p_c → 0.61.4p
Here comes a new update!

v0.61.4p
Here are the update notes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
New Story

Gnome New Story

This is the story of the gnome that Missy bought. Find out who it is. There are two H-scene.

Duke New Story

It's a new story from Duke.

In front of the cemetery, she is a suspicious merchant. Train her and get reward from her.

There are two H-scene.

#You need to be high at knowledge to read her book.

Other updates

Coloring of some maps is complete.

New Items

You can get from monsters in a low probability.
------------------------- ------------------------------------- ---
Download Link

We decided to support additional languages using DeepL translation AI.

(However, Thai is not yet supported by DeepL, so it is handled by Google Translate)

The translation data is maintained in a localization.csv file under the StreamingAssets folder.
(...\Spooky Milk Life_Data\StreamingAssets\localization.csv)

This means that users can modify it freely!

Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to update the main content as much as possible. If you find the wrong translation, please let us know through the Discord channel English correction proposal. You can report a bug via the Discord 'bug-report' channel or email (ginkgost@gmail.com ). You must type version of game.
1698666374432.png

64hmrq

Feb 7, 2022
Update 0.61.4p
Update 0.59.6p_c → 0.61.4p
Here comes a new update!

v0.61.4p
Here are the update notes:
New Story

Gnome New Story

This is the story of the gnome that Missy bought. Find out who it is. There are two H-scene.

Duke New Story

It's a new story from Duke.

In front of the cemetery, she is a suspicious merchant. Train her and get reward from her.

There are two H-scene.

#You need to be high at knowledge to read her book.

Other updates

Coloring of some maps is complete.

New Items

You can get from monsters in a low probability.
Download Link

We decided to support additional languages using DeepL translation AI.

(However, Thai is not yet supported by DeepL, so it is handled by Google Translate)

The translation data is maintained in a localization.csv file under the StreamingAssets folder.
(...\Spooky Milk Life_Data\StreamingAssets\localization.csv)

This means that users can modify it freely!

Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to update the main content as much as possible. If you find the wrong translation, please let us know through the Discord channel English correction proposal. You can report a bug via the Discord 'bug-report' channel or email (ginkgost@gmail.com ). You must type version of game.
View attachment 3045898
Download link

CaptainTwintails

Mar 3, 2023
Well, since kemono is dead or not being updated i'll join in here to +1 for the update even though there still won't be any Ane content. Someone should just ask one of those many patreons in the discord for the link.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
Well, since kemono is dead or not being updated i'll join in here to +1 for the update even though there still won't be any Ane content. Someone should just ask one of those many patreons in the discord for the link.
Well its not like we're missing much. (besides the update) The kemono page for their patreon is like 90% sneak peaks of content that probably won't be used until 3 years from now.

Reactions: heygtre

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Are they planning to drop a huge bomb of an update for the main content in the future? they have a lot of scenes and CG for the main content characters: Ane and Missy that we saw on their sneak peek but they are always focusing on other things and the updates feel a bit tiny compared to what we have seen on the sneak peeks

I havent touched the game for almost a year and i feel like there hasnt been a change in the main story except for that one missy scene in the laundry room and the new dungeon mobs which is also cool btw

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Are they planning to drop a huge bomb of an update for the main content in the future? they have a lot of scenes and CG for the main content characters: Ane and Missy that we saw on their sneak peek but they are always focusing on other things and the updates feel a bit tiny compared to what we have seen on the sneak peeks

I havent touched the game for almost a year and i feel like there hasnt been a change in the main story except for that one missy scene in the laundry room and the new dungeon mobs which is also cool btw
idk, from what I've seen the artist already finished everything planned for the game but the coding team seems to be the thing holding the game back.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021

You shouldn't get your hopes up. They've split their workload into multiple projects which has only made progress incredibly slow. And the content that they supposedly have ready likely wont be added for a long time. If you go back and look at some of the sneak peaks from 2020 on kemono, you'll notice that there is a ton of content that still isn't in the game, even fully animated scenes.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
You shouldn't get your hopes up. They've split their workload into multiple projects which has only made progress incredibly slow. And the content that they supposedly have ready likely wont be added for a long time. If you go back and look at some of the sneak peaks from 2020 on kemono, you'll notice that there is a ton of content that still isn't in the game, even fully animated scenes.
That sounds like bad news. Hopefully they wont go AWOL all of a sudden in the future

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes