X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Forget about it I say that a thousand times on their discord they have more intent on adding a thousand ramdoms character than progressing the ones that were since the beginning I stopped supporting this project a month ago and this update I was expecting scenes for Missy and Anne but instead we get more ramdom characters and a very small content for how long the update has taken
not to mention the sex scenes are all the same; there's no variety

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
What, in the Duke task, is meant by the treasures of the cemetery dungeon? I completely passed this dungeon but didn't get any treasures. 1.png

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
My Game is everytime frozing after the Fortune Teller...is this a bug or exist this also on other places in the Game? Had someone also this Problem on this part?

And is it truth, that Ane haven't a scene at this rate? Because at the Candy exist nothing in her Avatar?

Last edited:

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
thankyou for this. this mf duke got atleast 200hp I always lose either from messing up or my guy busting a nut
Almost lost to that myself, it's about 400 as I recall. I was wondering if there was an ending.
The pizza that resets the milk gauge might be needed depending on luck of the attack styles (was wishing I'd had one).

And she says she doubles your cash, but she keeps your cash and gives you some special blood that says it boosts trength for a short time.
*(I think it is what the fortune teller lady is asking for? That's not in yet, but it seems similar to what she asked for in the bit we can hear now.)

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes