dougredfield

Oct 18, 2022
Forget about it I say that a thousand times on their discord they have more intent on adding a thousand ramdoms character than progressing the ones that were since the beginning I stopped supporting this project a month ago and this update I was expecting scenes for Missy and Anne but instead we get more ramdom characters and a very small content for how long the update has taken
I also supported it, but when I saw that they started to make money like that game where a jealous girlfriend kills the girls. I gave up supporting it.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So is the original story gone now? and is not going to be fixed just to add new content. I because I don't ever remember being able to get passed to doll arc anymore, unless that's changed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpookyMilkLife-0.61.4p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 4, 2017
Just 4 new scenes? damn

The creator is probably slowly abandoning the game according to what I've read from some of you.
Sad, it has enormous potential to be one of the best of its genre, it's a shame they aren't paying more attention
Worse thing is the lack of direction in the project having characters with almost not scenes or no scene whatsoever and adding new ones is the bane of many projects and this one is suffering from it a lot

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
Worse thing is the lack of direction in the project having characters with almost not scenes or no scene whatsoever and adding new ones is the bane of many projects and this one is suffering from it a lot
It just seems like a bad joke at this point. How could they make this many bad decisions in a row? First it was deciding to make a second game, then it was deciding to completely ignore the main story/progression of the game, then it was the constant upload of sneak peaks for things that won't be added to the game for years, and now it's the updates that we get once every couple months that have basically nothing in them. I understand they lack staff, but then what is the point of the patreon? They have plenty of supporters and yet their progress has only gotten slower. To me its pretty clear that what the game suffers most from is a lack of proper direction. This project desperately needs a new lead because its going nowhere at this point.

Jul 4, 2017
It just seems like a bad joke at this point. How could they make this many bad decisions in a row? First it was deciding to make a second game, then it was deciding to completely ignore the main story/progression of the game, then it was the constant upload of sneak peaks for things that won't be added to the game for years, and now it's the updates that we get once every couple months that have basically nothing in them. I understand they lack staff, but then what is the point of the patreon? They have plenty of supporters and yet their progress has only gotten slower. To me its pretty clear that what the game suffers most from is a lack of proper direction. This project desperately needs a new lead because its going nowhere at this point.
which seems a joke because the patreon for this game has almost 4000 paying patreons even if they are only 1 buck for person thats enough to get enough people to work full time to keep a decent pace not 5 months , 5 damn months to add 4 scenes

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
they should of did what demon deals and zombie retreat did and just pre plan how many they'll add in, extra characters who serve no purpose to the game should be saved for post release or like when the game is nearly finished. sadly it does seem like they're lost in the sauce and the story is staying on the back burner :(

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes