bruhisbruh

Sep 3, 2020
C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo you need to activate hidden files in View options and tick the
hidden elements option
Still not there my guy even went into control panel to make sure and still nothing. There is simply no App Data folder, path, or anything.

Reactions: Breadt

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Still not there my guy even went into control panel to make sure and still nothing. There is simply no App Data folder, path, or anything.
Okay, since the short version of instructions didn't get anywhere for you, lets start at the beginning.

Are you running this game from a PC, and if so, what operating system are you using on that PC?

kim3balls

Oct 4, 2020
I love the art of this game, 1 of my fav art by far. Yet, it is quite annoying to wait for updates. Does anyone know any other games with similar art? TIA.

Reactions: balbes98

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Question on the gamers:

Do Exist at this version an "Missy-Quest". There are two scenes in the Gallery...but Only Raury is the only Questline...Ane is at progressed...I have No Idea.

I can't do nothing with her. I am at the Summer-timeline.

Thx for an answere.
no, there's no missy quest so far, just 2 scenes that happen during other side events in the game.

Reactions: MAD MARC

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
I love the art of this game, 1 of my fav art by far. Yet, it is quite annoying to wait for updates. Does anyone know any other games with similar art? TIA.
spooky milk farm is from the same guys, unfortunately it's freezed on like, pre alpha, the game barely works. other than that there are no other games with this style I think.

RedPooler

Nov 27, 2020
The game desnt works for me, it only runs the main menu, after starting or loading a game it dont load and is just an infinite loading screen, and then my pc fucking freeze

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
How I get the first H-Scene with Missy in the Gallery...Second is in the Basement at 01:00, I got this one...but I have no idea what the first one is?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I feel like I already know the answer to the question, but here goes anyways: did the Engrish get fixed?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone give me step by step instuctions on how to access saves and please dont write it as user/this/that etc
1) Open File explorer
2) Put your cursor in the address bar.
3) Type %APPDATA% and hit enter
4) Go up one directory so you're looking at the AppData folder.
5) Doubleclick on "LocalLow"
6) Scroll down to "Studio Ginkgo", double click on that folder
7) Double click on "Spooky Milk Life"

There you are, all your saves

mikeriko

Aug 21, 2021
How I get the first H-Scene with Missy in the Gallery...Second is in the Basement at 01:00, I got this one...but I have no idea what the first one is?
yea that one is kinda weird i think it happen on a specific date. Ane will come to u and told u to check the toilet (2nd floor)

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes