TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Really disappointed with this one, it is still my favorite not-completed-yet eroge, and easily on my top 5 eroges overall, cuz it checks all boxes for me. But The lack of a proper project lead is basically killing it, and that is assuming they're really not milking their patrons.
I just wish they finished the events for the characters they already made, specially Missy, and declared this game as completed already so I don't need to get anxious anymore lol. It's so sad coming back to this thread every month or two just to see no, or close to none, progress.

grosjean

Oct 25, 2021
Really disappointed with this one, it is still my favorite not-completed-yet eroge, and easily on my top 5 eroges overall, cuz it checks all boxes for me. But The lack of a proper project lead is basically killing it, and that is assuming they're really not milking their patrons.
I just wish they finished the events for the characters they already made, specially Missy, and declared this game as completed already so I don't need to get anxious anymore lol. It's so sad coming back to this thread every month or two just to see no, or close to none, progress.
dude, i know what you mean, the game is awesome overall, it has good gameplay, story is like okay, but i don't expect much in that department, the animations and sfx are really good tho, but i just want them to finally finish the scenes with like missy and the older sister or whoever she is (barely fleshed out so its hard to keep track of her) rather than add new characters already, like do that later!! but overall its good, and i understand slow developpment, its hard to do good quality

darkrallf6

Dec 3, 2020
For those who doesnt want a hard time fighting mobs just input this on the pc in your room
item,bomb,100 . this item deals 999 damage so it one hits everything

sodaLikesU

May 24, 2022
View attachment 1000155

Overview:
Spooky Milk Life is a R-18 adult adventure game with simulation dates with many features!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-04
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: MangoMango & Studio Gingko - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61.4p
Language: English
Other Game: Spooky Milk Farm
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Key Controls:

Can someone help me? My game is softlocking once I buy the good hooker. What could I do?

Jul 4, 2021
Thats the fun HAHAHA being on edge

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Still not there my guy even went into control panel to make sure and still nothing. There is simply no App Data folder, path, or anything.
hahaha, well, then you have a problem, is literally impossible to dont have an AppData folder, if you are running in windows, try to Windows+R and type %appdata%

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
someone how to recognize the right doll in mauri's quest
If we're talking about the sucky doll "boss fight" in the toy factory...
It's really hard if you have a small monitor or if you're playing the game in windowed settings...
BUT if you pay close attention you can see the real doll moves a little... like a breathing or idle animation.

johngutter008

Sep 4, 2023
To anyone currently doing the Duke Treasure hunt quest:
You need to find three DIFFERENT types of statue by fighting monsters in the graveyard dungeon.
Gold, ruby, and diamond. It can't be three of the same type.
That had me stumped for a while.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes