TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What does upgrading your stats actually do? Ive upgraded at the gym, but still deal the same damage
Strength: Increases "hit" range, makes it easier to break out of an enemy grapple
Dexterity: Increases "critical hit" range, makes it easier to break out of an enemy grapple
Intelligence: Reduces battle cursor speed making it easier to land in "hit" and "critical hit", makes it easier to break out of an enemy grapple
If you want better damage, buy a weapon and upgrade it. Gun is the best since it has higher durability than the bat.

dell laptop

Jul 28, 2021
does anyone have any older versions of the game saved? I just want one with the bear lmao. I was moving some files around and accidentally fucked up my old download but also I dunno if you can even fuck the bear in this update

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Help please. I have tried using the cheat codes mangomango, mangomango 303 and showmethemoney and none of them work. Is there any working cheat for money?

dudebro3000

Dec 7, 2022
Really disappointed with this one, it is still my favorite not-completed-yet eroge, and easily on my top 5 eroges overall, cuz it checks all boxes for me. But The lack of a proper project lead is basically killing it, and that is assuming they're really not milking their patrons.
I just wish they finished the events for the characters they already made, specially Missy, and declared this game as completed already so I don't need to get anxious anymore lol. It's so sad coming back to this thread every month or two just to see no, or close to none, progress.
I remember seeing this project like 2 years ago thinking that it was going to grow into something greater but it never did, it's a shame really.

Reactions: qxshnma

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
what the fuck. :ROFLMAO: Do they think they're final fantasy with all these fucking spinoff games? Like this is insane, didn't they only have a few developers on the team? I'm genuinely starting to question if this is just a Patreon sub farm. And like, even if the spinoffs don't take away from the development of the main game like the devs say (they definitely do), isn't this just taking advantage of the patrons who have been desperately waiting for years for the main game to release, just to find out the devs are dropping multiple spinoffs which are inferior in both quality and concept, and are taking away from the main game. I mean we're literally getting tiny ass updates maybe once a month if we're lucky, and they've had spoiler art from years ago which has yet to be implemented, and the main story is far from being complete, hell I'd say they have less than 10% of the story done even after almost 4 years of development.

Random1998

Apr 15, 2022
what the fuck. :ROFLMAO: Do they think they're final fantasy with all these fucking spinoff games? Like this is insane, didn't they only have a few developers on the team? I'm genuinely starting to question if this is just a Patreon sub farm. And like, even if the spinoffs don't take away from the development of the main game like the devs say (they definitely do), isn't this just taking advantage of the patrons who have been desperately waiting for years for the main game to release, just to find out the devs are dropping multiple spinoffs which are inferior in both quality and concept, and are taking away from the main game. I mean we're literally getting tiny ass updates maybe once a month if we're lucky, and they've had spoiler art from years ago which has yet to be implemented, and the main story is far from being complete, hell I'd say they have less than 10% of the story done even after almost 4 years of development.
10% only ??

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes