Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
Honestly a very cool idea for a game, the only good games I remember having that sort of gameplay are Robolife-Days with Aino and summer memories with the calander system affecting the schedule the girls and the limited time. But I think the game is too expanisve right now to give a limited timer on, unless that time is like three years, this game would need to be compressed to fit that narrative. Especially since things like the santa events are easily missable. However events within the certain dates and time is a cool idea, hopefully it will get expanded on because right now the calander is just there to tell the date. Although it's still unlikely to happen in a timely manner unfortunately. I think the game will do something similar to what you mentioned with the 'cores' but without any major impact with the world. Many of the characters are just parodies of other people shows and media which makes it hard to make a difference without changing the theme of the world.

Unfortunately, much like many games before it, this game suffers from a lot of ambition with unrealistic goals and too many distractions. I feel like this game should have just focused on the main story first before adding more and more stuff and making more spin-offs. There are way too many side characters and events that are being added, they keep on adding things into the pot without caring about the stuff already inside of the game. It took almost a year for any update on the main story before. And although the game is much more expanisve, all the ideas are not really all that developed. This game is a cesspool of ideas and the begginnings of ideas made into one game. And I think the best thing moving forward is just to stop putting more new stuff into the game and develop whats already there. This game suffers from too wide of a vision and too little focus.
I woudln't say their goals are unrealistic they're just not rly well organized, the lack of focus thing couldn't be more right tho, they posting stuff like ''we are working on making a car scene'' and it's stuff for Missy's quest that isn't even in the game yet, Mangomango doesn't have a good game design team and it shows;
Practically all animations for the game are done already, the main ones have been done for a while now and all they need to do is actually code the stuff and somehow they manage to go with some of the most boring straightforward approaches for stuff and don't create real systems within the game, they could add special encounters like the piranha plant one, but without quests, something like:

A ghost girl haunting specific places, maybe you go somewhere and if you visit that place she starts haunting you and you can get random fights against her at night and if you lose you get a debuff for the next day or something.

Maybe a succubus that can visit you at night depending on certain conditions, like if spend like a week without fucking anyone you get visited by a succubus when you sleep and it's like a battle of attrition boss fight where she spams pin attacks to milk you dry, could make great use of the duke's blood potion to out damage her before your bar is filled.

The Slenderwoman in the park, maybe if you go there in a time where it's empty you can get attacked by her and if she beats you it's just a game over and you get booted back to your previous save point, maybe you even get a game over screen with her.

A werewolf girl that roams the city at specific nights and whenever she's out you can't use fast travel so you gotta go through the maps on foot hoping you won't find her and it's like a special bossfight that you need to either lose once or run away before you can ask someone about the means to defeat a werewolf, maybe the girl in the library.

And each of those encounters would have their own mini-systems, how they work, when they appear, what they do and what you get for beating them or losing to them, if every 1 or 2 months we got something with this level of depth while they work on the main story I wouldn't mind even if it was just one character with 2 animations because it would be stuff that builds into the game systems and make it more engaging, the way stuff work right now the characters are more of a to-do list for completionists without any real reason to engage with most side characters.

And we need a reason to explore the city past daytime since you don't really have anything to do at night other than sleep, there's like, the pervert in the park (which is great wish we had more of her), the Rapiscallion in the house and... just about it, there's also the gnome now but that's not rly that engaging, hell they could make the rapscallion girl get mad at you for always catching her and cashing in her money and have her demand you to give it back, maybe add a version of her during the day without her thief costume and make it a interactable NPC;

There's so much small stuff that could make this game legendary and would be done quite easily if they put the time to think things through, unfortunately the only real good thing this game has is the art, which carries it hard, if they paired the artist with some talented animator for the CG parts and gave their ideas to a talented creative and ambitious team we'd have the best 2d hentai game ever.

balbes98

Dec 13, 2021
Ну тут в основном на английском пишут, попрошу чутка уважать комьюнити. У kemono были проблемы с переносом данных и примерно на месяц легла возможность загрузки, на днях починили и добавили множество спойлеров. Спойлер - обновы нет, 3 интересных гифки и несколько артов
грустно это всё(

Thresles

Sep 2, 2023
I woudln't say their goals are unrealistic they're just not rly well organized, the lack of focus thing couldn't be more right tho, they posting stuff like ''we are working on making a car scene'' and it's stuff for Missy's quest that isn't even in the game yet, Mangomango doesn't have a good game design team and it shows;
Practically all animations for the game are done already, the main ones have been done for a while now and all they need to do is actually code the stuff and somehow they manage to go with some of the most boring straightforward approaches for stuff and don't create real systems within the game, they could add special encounters like the piranha plant one, but without quests, something like:

A ghost girl haunting specific places, maybe you go somewhere and if you visit that place she starts haunting you and you can get random fights against her at night and if you lose you get a debuff for the next day or something.

Maybe a succubus that can visit you at night depending on certain conditions, like if spend like a week without fucking anyone you get visited by a succubus when you sleep and it's like a battle of attrition boss fight where she spams pin attacks to milk you dry, could make great use of the duke's blood potion to out damage her before your bar is filled.

The Slenderwoman in the park, maybe if you go there in a time where it's empty you can get attacked by her and if she beats you it's just a game over and you get booted back to your previous save point, maybe you even get a game over screen with her.

A werewolf girl that roams the city at specific nights and whenever she's out you can't use fast travel so you gotta go through the maps on foot hoping you won't find her and it's like a special bossfight that you need to either lose once or run away before you can ask someone about the means to defeat a werewolf, maybe the girl in the library.

And each of those encounters would have their own mini-systems, how they work, when they appear, what they do and what you get for beating them or losing to them, if every 1 or 2 months we got something with this level of depth while they work on the main story I wouldn't mind even if it was just one character with 2 animations because it would be stuff that builds into the game systems and make it more engaging, the way stuff work right now the characters are more of a to-do list for completionists without any real reason to engage with most side characters.

And we need a reason to explore the city past daytime since you don't really have anything to do at night other than sleep, there's like, the pervert in the park (which is great wish we had more of her), the Rapiscallion in the house and... just about it, there's also the gnome now but that's not rly that engaging, hell they could make the rapscallion girl get mad at you for always catching her and cashing in her money and have her demand you to give it back, maybe add a version of her during the day without her thief costume and make it a interactable NPC;

There's so much small stuff that could make this game legendary and would be done quite easily if they put the time to think things through, unfortunately the only real good thing this game has is the art, which carries it hard, if they paired the artist with some talented animator for the CG parts and gave their ideas to a talented creative and ambitious team we'd have the best 2d hentai game ever.
The thing about that is that ideas cost nothing to have. Ideas are useless if you can't implement them.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
There's no updated guide. How to begin gnome quest? How to get Missy hj scene? And actually what else sex scene added that didn't get covered in walkthrough? So far I can only found Dani and Linda sex scene for the new contents.

Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
The thing about that is that ideas cost nothing to have. Ideas are useless if you can't implement them.
they can, nothing I said up there is in any way impossible by today's standards, they just have a really weak team doing the coding for the game and probably are freestyling the game systems, after they got fucked over by the dude that was doing the combat for the game they just went with what they had and some shabby patchwork became the entire frame for the game, if they actually said ''guys our production of the game took a hit and we might need some time to reorganize stuff'' and took some time planning everything they wanted to do we'd have a realistic scope for what would and wouldn't be in the game, everything I listed up there it could be done in like, 3 months by a group of competent professionals, maybe even less, considering that the animations and sprites of the game are pretty much done safe for some background stuff.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021

they should hire you lmfao

progamer_z

Jan 28, 2021
i can play the game normally on c drive but when i move the game folder to d drive it causes errors especially with the h scenes, and i also can't play the gallery, this has been happening with almost any unity game, if anyone knows about this, please help me

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes