theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
From. Discord

Notice 01/27
Hello, everyone.

We've been watching your opinions through Discord and Patreon messages.

We want to talk about the delayed game update.
Our team is trying to improve the game 'Spooky Milk Life'. However some of the functions in the recent updates are not working and it's causing delays.

One of the main reasons is that the size of the game has grown significantly more, which has led to a number of bugs being discovered during the build of the update that need to be fixed. As the size and complexity of the game has increased, the amount of time spent testing and debugging has also been longer than expected.

We considered hiring additional programmers, but after trying out some programmers, we didn't see much improvement in updating speed.

We will find more efficient ways of working to provide an update. Game build will be send to all patrons, including patrons who quit sponsored in December last year and January this year. Thank you for keep supporting with patience, and we will work harder to provide you complete game as soon as possible.

Thank you.
naaah bro it's been 4 months, for a game with such budget thats insane, they milking tf outta this project

• Hey there
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
naaah bro it's been 4 months, for a game with such budget thats insane, they milking tf outta this project
That's always been their plan from the start.

Sadly when i was on the first discord server way back before they put discord behind a paywall, The content and livestreams from mango was actually good!

Sadly the server was nuked and every single channel with lots of females genres was lost during that time. Now i still can be glad of never investing nor supported them at early or mid term because after the i-censorship dropped then i knew totally they not going to provide an i-patch for everyone to play during the game development.

To hell with these koreans, or at least i know mango is korean and the rest may be western but you get the idea to send these crappy milkers off.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
If they really cared they'd pause payments till they had something substantial. Let's not forget they have multiple Patreon pages. I remember supporting them... 3 YEARS AGO!? I just checked my billing history, Jesus it's been so long. I was a $10 patron for 3 months and saw no progress so I cancelled my pledge.

Reactions: balbes98

socks12

Nov 2, 2023
Only recently found this game and what content there is seems great but what a shame to find out it has been in development for years and still isn't close to being complete. Probably wont see a finished product for another couple years if ever.

Reactions: balbes98

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Full Gallery Saves for v0.50.4:

View attachment 2559187

Installation:

Extract File

Place Studio Ginkgo folder into Users/USERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/

Top save is a general save and the bottom save is for the Missy HJ scene (not in the gallery)

To access the Merchant's scenes you have to enter either the dungeon in the back of the toy store or at the graveyard and use the rope in the inventory to skip straight to her.
Hey by any chance do you have a save file for the current patch? Please and thanks

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes