soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
I just read that they basically changed the characters looks from the very early versions? anyone got any pics of how they looked?
I played it for a bit and the character raury's dialogues was absolutely out of character imo. so that was the reason.

And does anyone have the past versions that had the original characters?

NickStenton

Feb 26, 2024
I really like the project, I want to add similar elements to my game. I'm waiting for the graphics to become more beautiful and detailed. good luck to the developer.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
why did they take out the loli stuff?
Presumably the same reason they took out the incest. Patreon guidelines.
pedo alert
Loli ≠ Pedo. Shockingly enough, fictional characters are not real people. I won't say it doesn't gross me out when the ages are specified to be below a certain point, but that doesn't make them real.

Bratmichelz

Jun 16, 2018

Loli ≠ Pedo. Shockingly enough, fictional characters are not real people. I won't say it doesn't gross me out when the ages are specified to be below a certain point, but that doesn't make them real.
Wow don't come across many sane people like you. Some people can't tell fiction from reality. So I thank you for being pragmatic and knowing a cartoon looks nothing like real life.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021

do they ever state the ages of any of the characters? For some of them it seems pretty heavily implied that they are children like the one in the toy shop or the ones in the park, and I can excuse liking lolis as long as they aren't actual children, but in those cases idk man a 'pedo alert' might be warranted here

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes