Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
the only meaningful growth seen with the game is in the amount of pointless side characters and meme references.
while i wouldn't mind the meme-characters and other figures based on pop-culture on normal circumstances, i agree that this is a waste of focus, all the side content in the world doesn't matter if we got no story to follow, this would be like playing skyrim and the main story stops around the time you kill your first dragon and discover you are the dragonborn, and then all we got left are side-quests.

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Question, how o i "Like", "Thumbs UP" a game? tried liking the OP on the game thread but it only counts on the thread, not the game itself

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Question, how o i "Like", "Thumbs UP" a game? tried liking the OP on the game thread but it only counts on the thread, not the game itself
The game is available through Steam too so you can wishlist it, that's the closest thing you can do really.

JL438532

Jan 10, 2022
I want to play this game so bad but I the only thing closest to a computer for me is a ChromeOS which can't even run the game, does anyone know how to download this possibly bypassing this system, if possible at all.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
working together on other projects such as Spooky Where's Willya, Spooky Milk Nightmare, etc. While waiting for the update.
I like how they previously stated that the "Spooky Where's Willya" game was just a fanmade spinoff, and they explicitly stated that it would NOT take away from development of the main game. And now it suddenly just is :ROFLMAO: I can't take these devs seriously anymore man. This is common fucking knowledge, if you don't have the resources then why the fuck would you expand the scope of the game continuously for 4 years to the point where the actual purpose of the game has been lost and your own playerbase has lost interest, and you make hardly any progress within months. I genuinely cannot comprehend what was going through their heads, did they think that farming their patrons would last forever? Or were they just lazy? Or maybe they actually don't know the most important thing about indie game development, and the scope of this game was just an incredibly massive oversight on their part. Whatever it is, I don't see why they can't just shut down all the spinoffs, and shrink the scope of the game much smaller, so that they can actually finish it by the end of the year.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
there's this site litteraly called spooky milk life .com that has the free download of the game so they might be referring to this one
The weird part about the site is that it leads to the official pateron it doesn't come off as a scam. The only problem is that the site is posing as the official one. While it has the potential to cause damage, I don't think it reeally warrants a huge waste of resources to the point where you have to make it even more known. Probably a heads up to patrons saying that "this is not us" and filling a DMCA Takedown in this instance should be enough with how "harmless" on surface level it is

krunkasf

May 9, 2022
If you look at the developers new scenes it looks like they're getting awfully lazy, i dont know what happened to the actual scenes

Reactions: kevinr97

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
If you look at the developers new scenes it looks like they're getting awfully lazy, i dont know what happened to the actual scenes
its cuz they are working on "bazillion" other games instead of focusing on one as well as the programmer is not keeping up with the amount of "art/animations" which is being violently shat out as if you were eating chipotle at taco bell and the toilet is clogged.

as far as i have understood the situation that is, i could be wrong.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
Yeah thats gonna be the final nail in the coffin for me. The art just looks atrocious now, and before it was the only thing keeping me interested in this game.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
nah you're getting it all wrong! all the artists are getting heart attacks, panic attacks, and huge ass artist blocks because a random site that links to the game's own pateron and has in game walkthroughs happens to exist! as long as the site stands they will forever succumb to psychic shock!

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
Since I get all the things for the ritual, I'm missing a can of paint and I can't find it.

View attachment 3464205
The one for your closet summoning circle?
I think they're all in the graveyard.
A Bush has the chalk, a bench for white paint, and the tree for red sap or something like that.
Then you put it together in the garage workbench (which threw me for a bit to sort out where to use them).

Reactions: Narky1280
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes