CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
just started the game. I can't leave the frontyard to sell the 100 dildos I have. Is there some storyline bullshit I have to do before I sell them?

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
*sigh* This game simply went downhill quite quickly, that's what happens when you want to tackle so many things at the same time, specially since creating eroge games is not your main line of work / income, and you have little time available to pour into developing said games

The Devs have stated that mangomango is currently suffering from "burnt out syndrome" (over stressed and over worked on their own words), and that they are trying to hire extra programmers to ironing out bugs on the game, and anyone else would say is a good thing, however, unless you hire a full time programmer team, all the coding will end as a "spaguetti code" because every programmer have different ways to tackle the coding, and if there's no standarized guidelines for the programming, all will be a mess in quite short term

Furthermore, they switched to Unity a couple of releases ago, and that change brought more issues than they expected, and they still linger on the game, which causes delays, as expected, and the artwork has going down in quality as well, as you can see, this is just issues over issues on top of more issues

What I would do, is take an administrative desicion, to freeze the active development of a couple of projects, and put those on the backburner, notify to the public that those projects will enter a hiatus, or will have their development slowed down, to focus on more important projects, or projects that have more traction with the public (data analytics is your friend), and try to finish said projects, or at least try to fix as much as possible on issues cropping up on those projects, so the development will be easier in the future

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
what's happening right now and why are they taking so much time for this update? I hope the new update is gonna be massive, because I will be really mad if they make us wait 5 months ( or more ) just to add 3 sex scenes and 2 new quests

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kevinr97

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
They really need to revamp the gameplay including combat of the dungeons. It's so repetitive and slow.

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
what's happening right now and why are they taking so much time for this update? I hope the new update is gonna be massive, because I will be really mad if they make us wait 5 months ( or more ) just to add 3 sex scenes and 2 new quests
prepare to be disappointed then

Reactions: kevinr97

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
prepare to be disappointed then
Short answer: Pretty much, yes

Long answer: Dev team is working on a bunch of projects at the same time, artist is having Burn-out syndrome, thus they are not capable of tackle all the goals they had set for the games, and what they are doing is half-bake something that could resemble an update, to quell the masses, while keeping getting money from they Patreon / Suscribestar / whatever pledgers

Reactions: Domoll

Narky1280

Apr 21, 2022
The one for your closet summoning circle?
I think they're all in the graveyard.
A Bush has the chalk, a bench for white paint, and the tree for red sap or something like that.
Then you put it together in the garage workbench (which threw me for a bit to sort out where to use them).
thanks bro :3

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
In this game, the player can avoid the rarely chars? i mean the puppet, chucky, the motley bear, the spring clown, etc.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes