HolyDiver13

Feb 9, 2022
Fellas, how do I import saves on this game? I can't seem to find the save folder anywhere in my files, could someone help a brother out please?

AnnymsChrns

Feb 24, 2024
Can't start playing the game, I can only open it, other games with higher size is okay to play, it's the only game so far I can't start. Is there a way?

PolishDude

Nov 28, 2020
So the devs are getting lazy now? No way! I could've NOT predicted this.
Oh, I so hope they won't get a certain disease or get into some sort of accident that prevents them from continuing to develop the game further! And It definitely won't be used as a excuse! Oh no no the devs would NEVER do that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

themfyeti

Aug 28, 2021
Is something up with the newest version of the game (.61.4p)? It literally just crashes after I open it.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
So the devs are getting lazy now? No way! I could've NOT predicted this.
Oh, I so hope they won't get a certain disease or get into some sort of accident that prevents them from continuing to develop the game further! And It definitely won't be used as a excuse! Oh no no the devs would NEVER do that.

at first you have compassion with the people that say they were hit with something in real life that affects them, but when every 2nd developer starts to spout similiar excuses, after a while it all starts to sound the same.

"yes, I/We were hit by a tragedy/illness that won't be disclosed further and therefore am unable to continue working with the same speed as before"

like i get it, you don't wanna tell the internet your private information, but the wording loses its luster when its repeated by so many people you start to think it's just an excuse to get lazy without outright saying you are getting lazy and lose the willpower to continue.

Shoreshistare Sauce

Aug 10, 2020
at first you have compassion with the people that say they were hit with something in real life that affects them, but when every 2nd developer starts to spout similiar excuses, after a while it all starts to sound the same.

"yes, I/We were hit by a tragedy/illness that won't be disclosed further and therefore am unable to continue working with the same speed as before"

like i get it, you don't wanna tell the internet your private information, but the wording loses its luster when its repeated by so many people you start to think it's just an excuse to get lazy without outright saying you are getting lazy and lose the willpower to continue.
And I'm sure as hell money isn't an issue. A lot of people donate to hentai creators like this, and in no small amount.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Got few question:
1. How tf do i beat Duke? Shit idk how big is her hp + even getting grazed would almost kill me
2. How do i unlock the 2nd missy scene?
3. anyway to trigger the elf event on the shed? (The room where u have to climb the stair from 2nd floor)

HolyDiver13

Feb 9, 2022
1) Install the program (it will take around 10 secs)
2) find the saves location (most likely through the following route { C:/Users/(your user)/AppData/Local/Spooky_Milk_Life/saves )
3) Right-clicking on the save file should show you the option Edit with Notepad++( hence my first mistake).
4) And that it ;)

side-note: this works also for enabling the Console in most Renpy games (just find the 00console.rpy in commons file).
Yeah I cannot find that at all on my PC. Is there any other way I can import saves?

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Yeah I cannot find that at all on my PC. Is there any other way I can import saves?
You need to enable show hidden files, alternatively and more easily just copy and paste the location on your file explorer after substituting your username.
Example:
Your PC username is JasonK, so you put
C:/Users/Jasonk/AppData/Local/Spooky_Milk_Life/saves

Reactions: HolyDiver13

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Got few question:
1. How tf do i beat Duke? Shit idk how big is her hp + even getting grazed would almost kill me
The Duke is a superboss I recommend you raise your stats to at least a quarter to full. it will make hitting the center bar of the attack minigame easier, makes escaping rape holds quick so you don't die from cumming and decreases her damage from almost killing you to nearly killing you.

Unlike most enemies she has over 20 hp (my guess is 200-450ish?) so use either the maxxed out sword/gun so you can deal 20 dmage max there's no real difference so choose your favorite.

stock up on healing items just in case you accidentally wiff a dodge and Repair kits since her relative tankiness might break your weapons durability. If you're lacking money then either run through the grave dungeon and sell all the dungeon gems (Beta male route) or save scum the blackjack minigame until you are a multimillionaire (Omega male route).

In essence this boss sucks so take any advantages you can get

IMO the reward isn't worth it since it's a potion that increases your strength stat in a game where escaping rape holds is relatively easy and every enemy dies in a singular nat 20 hit so you're probably only going to use it on the duke

Last edited:
Reactions: Saisoul25

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
The Duke is a superboss I recommend you raise your stats to at least a quarter to full. it will make hitting the center bar of the attack minigame easier, makes escaping rape holds quick so you don't die from cumming and decreases her damage from almost killing you to nearly killing you.

Unlike most enemies she has over 20 hp (my guess is 200-450ish?) so use either the maxxed out sword/gun so you can deal 20 dmage max there's no real difference so choose your favorite.

stock up on healing items just in case you accidentally wiff a dodge and Repair kits since her relative tankiness might break your weapons durability. If you're lacking money then either run through the grave dungeon and sell all the dungeon gems (Beta male route) or save scum the blackjack minigame until you are a multimillionaire (Omega male route).

In essence this boss sucks so take any advantages you can get

IMO the reward isn't worth it since it's a potion that increases your strength stat in a game where escaping rape holds is relatively easy and every enemy dies in a singular nat 20 hit so you're probably only going to use it on the duke
Yeah thanks managed to defeat it somehow. A bit disappointed in the reward though, was expecting something more interesting.

bllowoblow

Apr 18, 2024
View attachment 1000155

Overview:
Spooky Milk Life is a R-18 adult adventure game with simulation dates with many features!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-04
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: MangoMango & Studio Gingko - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.61.4p
Language: English
Other Game: Spooky Milk Farm
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Key Controls:

❤❤

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes