Hell_Man

Nov 11, 2020
So, this update was a bit interesting, feel thoughts about it:

-The gnome was ok, don't forget to let her do her pin attack on you at least once so you unlock her sex animation, cuz you can only do the CGI animated one when you request it.

-I like how Anne catches you with the gnome once, I think that's pretty neat, having a character catch you mid act is a interesting mechanic and I'd really like to see them using that a bit more, maybe as a way to unlock special unique sex scenes, since the artist is so far ahead the programming team he literally upgraded his own animation skills and started redoing shit, woul be nice if he could add some more extra scenes, I doubt that it would be hard to code.

-The duke's mission is quite grindy, I had ta go through the dungeon at least 3 times before I managed to get all 3 relics, and holy shit they sell for 500 each that's so good, farming money is now easier than ever, also 400 bucks pizza is absurd good God, lol.

-The fight against the duke is pretty neat but I REALLY hope they use this opportunity to make harder bosses/encounters in the future, we finally have a reason to upgrade the sword now that something has a hp higher than 20 but we have no real use for her blood other than cleaning the dungeon in top speed.

-I don't like how she's called the ''duke'' and not ''the duchess'', this bugs me out.

-Duke sex scene was ok but I kinda wish they actually animated her making you cum 10 times inside her, could be something like a super-cut, or maybe even turn it into a minigame, kind of like a reversal of the pin attack minigame, where instead of trying to shake the enemy off before you cum you're trying to endure it and not go soft on her and it gets a bit harder every time you succeed, and if you lose you lose money or something, just an idea, I dig those unique scenarios and I think this game would benefit a lot of stuff like that.

kind wish we got more casual ''fucking missy without needing to fill her gauge'' scenes, considering how absurdly easy and casual that first mission was, hope they make more scenarios where we get to fuck her, like maybe her getting too drunk and getting comfy with MC just to forget when she sobers up, could be a neat timed event like ''every x days she goes out with her friends and drinks a lot and comes back wasted at night when everyone is sleeping it's your chance'', or maybe she has trouble sleeping and you have a quest to get her sleeping pills... though I guess that might be a bit much, Missy having milf friends would also be really cool, getting to bang mom's friends in secret is a hot scenario.

Can't wait for the full Anne mission tho, hope they release it on it's entirety, we still don't really have a boss on the cemetery, sucky was a horror movie parody but I don't know if we will really have anything like that on Anne's arc since it doesn't really seem to have any specific theme, I think it'll be the grim reaper, could also be the Evil dead and I'd love to see that, having them add more enemies to the cemetery would be really cool but I personally doubt they will, also I REALLY hope they change Raggedy Ann, it doesn't make any sense that she appears on the cemetery, they could go for something different, maybe some type of fairy or gremlin or something, idk if Anne's story will behave the same as sucky where you beat her and that's the end of the quest and you finally get to do stuff with Anne, her camgirl thingy going on in the back seems to have something to do with her sex scene, but I'd like to point out that now that we can sell those 500$ relics it's quite realistic that we could get 10k quite easy, I finished my last game session with 3600 quite easily, lol.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I complied the home computer CHEAT LIST:
--------------------
item,{KEY WORD},1~100
(need check word caps,it hard)

item,token,100 (Train token)
item,String,50 (is "S"tring, string not work)
item,Cotton,50 (some Quest key item)
item,Gear,50
item,Winder,50
item,battery,50
item,Spring,50
item,PartsA,50
item,PartsB,50
item,dildo,100
item,fix,100 (Fix kit)
item,map,100 (dungeon trader item)
item,rope,100 (dungeon trader item)
item,wood,50 (craft item)
item,paint,50 (craft item)
item,dolly,1 (dolly clothes QUEST key item,this cannot sell,dont make more!)

New items cheat codes below:
item,stinkyPanty,100 -> Stinky Panty
item,cursedCoin,100 -> Cursed Coin
item,brokenWood,100 -> Shattered Wood
item,soulChip,100 -> Soul Fragment
item,brokenBones,100 -> Shattered Bones
item,headSkul,100 -> Skull with Soul
item,rustyCutter,100 ->Rusty Scissors

bruhisbruh

Sep 3, 2020
Where are my saves located in file explorer? There is no app data folder or anything for it to be in. And ive already unhid everything and its still not there.

Eternalflame

Aug 27, 2017
Can anyone help with the quest part im stuck on trying to read for raury ive got some books do I need like a specific one or just any?

madeville

Jul 2, 2023
Someone help me please????
I went to talk to the duke and ordered the pizza but I already ate all 4 that I ordered from Mario Pizzeria delivery. did I crash in the game? :FacePalm:

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
So, this update was a bit interesting, feel thoughts about it:

-The gnome was ok, don't forget to let her do her pin attack on you at least once so you unlock her sex animation, cuz you can only do the CGI animated one when you request it.

-I like how Anne catches you with the gnome once, I think that's pretty neat, having a character catch you mid act is a interesting mechanic and I'd really like to see them using that a bit more, maybe as a way to unlock special unique sex scenes, since the artist is so far ahead the programming team he literally upgraded his own animation skills and started redoing shit, woul be nice if he could add some more extra scenes, I doubt that it would be hard to code.

-The duke's mission is quite grindy, I had ta go through the dungeon at least 3 times before I managed to get all 3 relics, and holy shit they sell for 500 each that's so good, farming money is now easier than ever, also 400 bucks pizza is absurd good God, lol.

-The fight against the duke is pretty neat but I REALLY hope they use this opportunity to make harder bosses/encounters in the future, we finally have a reason to upgrade the sword now that something has a hp higher than 20 but we have no real use for her blood other than cleaning the dungeon in top speed.

-I don't like how she's called the ''duke'' and not ''the duchess'', this bugs me out.

-Duke sex scene was ok but I kinda wish they actually animated her making you cum 10 times inside her, could be something like a super-cut, or maybe even turn it into a minigame, kind of like a reversal of the pin attack minigame, where instead of trying to shake the enemy off before you cum you're trying to endure it and not go soft on her and it gets a bit harder every time you succeed, and if you lose you lose money or something, just an idea, I dig those unique scenarios and I think this game would benefit a lot of stuff like that.

kind wish we got more casual ''fucking missy without needing to fill her gauge'' scenes, considering how absurdly easy and casual that first mission was, hope they make more scenarios where we get to fuck her, like maybe her getting too drunk and getting comfy with MC just to forget when she sobers up, could be a neat timed event like ''every x days she goes out with her friends and drinks a lot and comes back wasted at night when everyone is sleeping it's your chance'', or maybe she has trouble sleeping and you have a quest to get her sleeping pills... though I guess that might be a bit much, Missy having milf friends would also be really cool, getting to bang mom's friends in secret is a hot scenario.

Can't wait for the full Anne mission tho, hope they release it on it's entirety, we still don't really have a boss on the cemetery, sucky was a horror movie parody but I don't know if we will really have anything like that on Anne's arc since it doesn't really seem to have any specific theme, I think it'll be the grim reaper, could also be the Evil dead and I'd love to see that, having them add more enemies to the cemetery would be really cool but I personally doubt they will, also I REALLY hope they change Raggedy Ann, it doesn't make any sense that she appears on the cemetery, they could go for something different, maybe some type of fairy or gremlin or something, idk if Anne's story will behave the same as sucky where you beat her and that's the end of the quest and you finally get to do stuff with Anne, her camgirl thingy going on in the back seems to have something to do with her sex scene, but I'd like to point out that now that we can sell those 500$ relics it's quite realistic that we could get 10k quite easy, I finished my last game session with 3600 quite easily, lol.
You are way too hopeful and positive about this game lmfao. A lot of the mechanics and ideas you brought up probably wont ever be implemented.

mikeriko

Aug 21, 2021
Someone help me please????
I went to talk to the duke and ordered the pizza but I already ate all 4 that I ordered from Mario Pizzeria delivery. did I crash in the game? :FacePalm:
u can just order more the next day but the duke only need the expensive 1 tho

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Question on the gamers:

Do Exist at this version an "Missy-Quest". There are two scenes in the Gallery...but Only Raury is the only Questline...Ane is at progressed...I have No Idea.

I can't do nothing with her. I am at the Summer-timeline.

Thx for an answere.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
It doesn't work, I also have the same glitch, I can't buy pizza because it's all sold out
Eat what you have, then the next day order the one that has everything on it (if you have gone to the dukes store after you have at least 7 int and find out her fav. food), then profit!
P.S: If your gonna fight her have max stats

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes