Gonna say this again for everyone in the back, so no one keeps on asking:

As of 0.7 update: there are around 5 CGs

- 2 with the toy store girl
- 1 with the toy store owner
- 2 with the bear mascot

8 animations
- 2 for each of the 3 trainers
- 1 for each of the 3 monsters you find in the dungeon
- 2 for each of the girls you romance (toy store girl and bear mascot)
how can i get the token so i can have scenes with trainer?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Man I'm truly hate Patreon and their stupid guidelines, those girls didn't even look young with that type of boy and boobs but I guess they are just too petty with everything now. Oh well! Good news is that we got new update and Dev finally allowed to continue his work, hopefully they didn't got anymore force demand from Patreon ever again

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Here's a cheat file, oddly enough is in plain text, so its easy to edit.
edit the extension of the file name to .es3 from the current .sav (site doesnt allow .es3 )
No progress, just cheated stats, sorry :)

save file location: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life

Last edited:
Reactions: castoli and Cryswar

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
1)Okay, so, why does the item cheat not recognize thread or cotton?
2)The house layout makes no sense, go downstairs, go through the door under the stairs to get to a hallway, go through a door behind a wall that didn't appear to have anything behind it to get to the kitchen? Oh, and there's a bathroom next to the kitchen in the same area as where the stairs would be?
3)The battle sequence is weird, in that it's upsetting to realize you only need one particular type of enemy to spawn, and then, not getting a warning about the mask button to defend versus the timing to defend.
4)Losing in battle ending the day leads to no desire to actually let the toys beat you to see their scenes
5)In Dolly's titjob scene, there's a blob of color bouncing up and down on the right side of the screen, just as it transitions from ground to black in the background.
6)There appears to be some delay in being able to interact with things when the room loads in.
7)When you go to increase a stat, after you click through the minigame, the text boxes repeat very suddenly from before the game.
I like the game, it definitely has an interesting premise.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
1)Okay, so, why does the item cheat not recognize thread or cotton?
2)The house layout makes no sense, go downstairs, go through the door under the stairs to get to a hallway, go through a door behind a wall that didn't appear to have anything behind it to get to the kitchen? Oh, and there's a bathroom next to the kitchen in the same area as where the stairs would be?
3)The battle sequence is weird, in that it's upsetting to realize you only need one particular type of enemy to spawn, and then, not getting a warning about the mask button to defend versus the timing to defend.
4)Losing in battle ending the day leads to no desire to actually let the toys beat you to see their scenes
5)In Dolly's titjob scene, there's a blob of color bouncing up and down on the right side of the screen, just as it transitions from ground to black in the background.
6)There appears to be some delay in being able to interact with things when the room loads in.
7)When you go to increase a stat, after you click through the minigame, the text boxes repeat very suddenly from before the game.
I like the game, it definitely has an interesting premise.
They're case sensitive on items. So some were named poorly with a capital. Cotton, String, Spring, etc.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Here's a cheat file, oddly enough is in plain text, so its easy to edit.
Will have to edit the extension of the file name to .es3 from the current .sav
No progress, just cheated stats, sorry :)

save file location: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life
i cant download this file

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone know how many CG scenes are there currently (or just an approximation)? Wanna know if it's worth playing now or I should just wait for future versions.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I prefer the old combat where you just press the attack button and they die instead of doing this slow ass shitty 'press the button at the right timing' minigame for every single fights. It gets old real fast. Not only they changed the 'body type', they even stripped and changed everything including the 'incest' content so it passes steam and patreon guidelines. Real disappointing. I just hope that with no more 'legal' problems with the game, they can focus on it and finishes the game soon

Wetere

Nov 8, 2019
The game looks good, the system reminds me to Summer Time Saga, it would be good if there was a text box or warning when the enemy is going to do something, like "X enemy will rape you" or "hit you", to be a little prepared, it's so sudden that it catch me off guard, maybe I'll git gud with more time, same with the quick time event, it's a little difficult, and a little tutorial to know the controls at the beginning would be great too
Eager for future updates and content :love:

Reactions: MetalBlank

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I prefer the old combat where you just press the attack button and they die instead of doing this slow ass shitty 'press the button at the right timing' minigame for every single fights. It gets old real fast. Not only they changed the 'body type', they even stripped and changed everything including the 'incest' content so it passes steam and patreon guidelines. Real disappointing. I just hope that with no more 'legal' problems with the game, they can focus on it and finishes the game soon
Yeah the "body type" change really takes out a LOT of the charm this game had, the incest maybe could be patched in ? but then again its gonna add more work cuz the dialog rn would need to be changed as its not gonna be a simple change like in some other games and then we have the combat change but I kinda like the new one cuz the old one was very janky with the hitboxes and water gun was too powerfull when I played although it can get annoying when you grind for mats but that could be easliy fixed with skip combat or auto-win when you have a lot of strength stat. Im really sad to see how everything changed and my enthusiasm is gone, from a game I was eagerly waiting for to a game I might check out when bored.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes