ggeerr11432

Oct 16, 2019
move on with the story. if you're trying to load past save files.... good luck. I could use one too
It's not about the story. But I attempt to play a new game. It's just won't let me save whatsoever. Everytime I tried to create save and attempt to load it. It's just not work man.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
wow should have crowdfunded this instead of going to Patreon or steam then they wouldn't have had to sell out and censor shit for bullshit puritanical asses who will never even play the game anyway

Noonez

Aug 20, 2018
Here's a cheat file, oddly enough is in plain text, so its easy to edit.
Will have to edit the extension of the file name to .es3 from the current .sav
No progress, just cheated stats, sorry :)

save file location: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\Spooky Milk Life
Here my save, rename and place like John wrote.
Right now only a few girls and some enemy on toy fabric.
-Linda, girl in toy store.
--On 1 pm she is in toy store warehouse.
--Other time on toy store - "Lets do it"
-Alessa, seller in toy store
--Find stoll in the warehouse - blowjob
-Dolly, on front from toy store
-- Tits or doggy
and, this is the end.

Reactions: John242

ggeerr11432

Oct 16, 2019
Here my save, rename and place like John wrote.
Right now only a few girls and some enemy on toy fabric.
-Linda, girl in toy store.
--On 1 pm she is in toy store warehouse.
--Other time on toy store - "Lets do it"
-Alessa, seller in toy store
--Find stoll in the warehouse - blowjob
-Dolly, on front from toy store
-- Tits or doggy
and, this is the end.
How to download it?

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
How i can get MORE CLOSE with Linda ?... we already have sex.
Well there is only one path left to take if you want to be closer than having sex, say it with me now:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuusion, HAAAAAA!!!

Cant get any closer than one body right?

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
such shallow update... at this point im not expecting much from the next one either, they ruined themselves with their own hands with all these changes, such a pity...

Reactions: castoli

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i hate the game where it start off from something then strip them out just because other's rules. it's not like im an incest fan or something like that, it just make me feel odd like they promise something that people were looking for, and supporter then punch them in a face like a scam. some worse than a scam. it show that they don't have respect to those fans who been followed them from the foundation. who knew what mess it gonna become. i love this game as it used to be, it make sense in the whole story process. like your father died then you can lean on to your mother and sisters, not to a landlady (the worse roles ever). i may accept it if it starting like she is your aunt, or teacher...or could be a childhood next door girl...but either way, they will lost their fan base nontheless if they kept forcing on boring roles and trying to move on sale. if the game was good, they they dont even need to release on social market platform, people will come and find them on any website not just patreon. i knew some devs move out from patreon. they're doing just fine not to mention some even hit more than they used to be on patreon.

Lampwalk

Aug 22, 2019
At first I didn't liked the new combat, but played for 30 mins and I am pretty much okay with it. I don't care about lolicon girl change that much.
Arts are nice. A good thing to have is a gallery, I hope dev will make it eventually.
Gameplay is a bit slow IMO, but not that slow so you drop the game because of it. And you can cheat.

Overall, the game is playable, but there aren't much content in it.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes