Jan 6, 2021
This game is really good, I love those small pixel art and the new Cg scene but content wise there is not much, and i hope that they wont add more grinding part that would ruin the fun Art: love it

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Where do you freaking get the paint and wood for making linda a rideable toy or whatever, i even saw the walkthrough, i dont get any items by clicking around the garage. please someone tell meee

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
I'm surprised with the positive rating. If we leave the "pls don't remove loli" ratings aside it would still sit around 5 stars but why? The devs literally don't communicate if you speak English (they did once the demo was released but then refused to talk ever again?), the gameplay section is extremely simplistic and bloated with walk sections where the movement speed is so low that it makes even Death Stranding look faster, the art is fine but looks extremely samey (remove the clothing and hair and they all would look identical) and to top this all off the developer opened another Patreon for another game to squeeze more bucks out of you. Like if the development speed of this game isn't already abysmal (there is less content than the GM version which is almost ONE year old). Sure it has alot of potential seeing how much art was created for this game but only like 10% 5% of it has been used over this year?

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Hi I have a question

Does this Unity version game have more contents than before RPGM game?
No, its going to eventaully, but they have to redo the coding for the unity version.

Also does anyone have the previous version of the game, i have spent way too much effort into this, i cant let it go to waste, with this less amount of content.
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-milk-life-v0-7-mangomango-studio-gingko.68318/post-6408300

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Where do you freaking get the paint and wood for making linda a rideable toy or whatever, i even saw the walkthrough, i dont get any items by clicking around the garage. please someone tell meee
Beating toys in the warehouse, opening chests in the same. Paint is Jester boxes, I think, and wood is chests randomly

Reactions: AnimeLegend

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Does anyone know why they switched from RPGM to unity? Does that make it easier to code or something?

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know why they switched from RPGM to unity? Does that make it easier to code or something?
First it's not RPGM. It was Game Maker and why they changed engines wasnt exactly specified. They got a new coder that might be the reason. Though making 2D games in Unity gets really clunky and imo it's even worse than GM. There are extremely good and beginner friendly engines for 2D games out there like Godot so I'm not a fan of their decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dankwank

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
new update claims to be in english, but the actual convos and quest text is in korean

nvm had to restart and suddenly it worked

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
So does this .7.7 actually have new content? I'm guessing if it does it's not worth it and wait for more updates...

Reactions: Deynan

John242

Jul 16, 2018
new update claims to be in english, but the actual convos and quest text is in korean

nvm had to restart and suddenly it worked
The translation issue seems to be an error that re-presents itself from time to time.

So does this .7.7 actually have new content? I'm guessing if it does it's not worth it and wait for more updates...
&&
Awesome an update! what's new folks? Changelog is kinda empty.
To reply to both of these, yeah there's 'new' content, but it's mostly edits to two characters so they're not 'too' loli.
New scenes are with Dolly, the npc in front of the toy store.
See below mentioning what scenes are available atm.
Here my save, rename and place like John wrote.
Right now only a few girls and some enemy on toy fabric.
-Linda, girl in toy store.
--On 1 pm she is in toy store warehouse.
--Other time on toy store - "Lets do it"
-Alessa, seller in toy store
--Find stoll in the warehouse - blowjob
-Dolly, on front from toy store
-- Tits or doggy
and, this is the end.

Terry A Davis

Nov 11, 2017
Same I can't click or create new save. i have read the commands and the walkthrough but i can't still not get through the door

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes