thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Meh! One way or another the game really got a very rough start and up until was just a mess which is a shame really, still wish they can prove people wrong in the next update but so far the opinion was very negative and that was it

Jan 13, 2018
It seem`s to me that this dev wanted to have his cake and eat it too.
First he start`s a game with content that is frown upon, and by now it`s public knowledge that it`s not accepted on some platforms, site`s and what not.
Then he goes with his game to the same site`s that forbid such content, and of course his game has to be censored.
I would not have any problems with dev`s game if he started the game without problematic content. His art is great.

Reactions: antokar

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
No I do get it, people are mad that the loli content is no longer there, that's literally it.

Also how do you know the dev won't work twice to cover for the work that was thrown away, he hasn't altered the actual cgs he made for Hilda aside from the 'massage' animation, so it's safe to assume Raury's cgs won't change either. And clearly Raury is still there, so her content will be implemented eventually. Not to mention he altered the trio in the park, implying he won't remove whatever content he had planned for them too.

You people didn't think about any of this did you, you're just mad the loli content got changed and you just want to whine.
Multiple people in the thread have already stated it wasn't the loli content but more so how they handled actually changing it... try using your eyes instead of assuming out your ass :^)

Reactions: Sole

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Multiple people in the thread have already stated it wasn't the loli content but more so how they handled actually changing it... try using your eyes instead of assuming out your ass :^)
Literally all the content that got changed were Raury and Hilda's character sprites (and the accompanying 'massage' because duh), and Raury's backstory. Hilda's cgs didn't change at all, and it's safe to assume neither will Raury's. Oh yeah and no more incest, because duh patreon rules.

There wasn't a single significant change. Besides the full removal of the loli content, and people want to whine about it, that's it.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Literally all the content that got changed were Raury and Hilda's character sprites (and the accompanying 'massage' because duh), and Raury's backstory. Hilda's cgs didn't change at all, and it's safe to assume neither will Raury's. Oh yeah and no more incest, because duh patreon rules.

There wasn't a single significant change. Besides the full removal of the loli content, and people want to whine about it, that's it.
I will reiterate what was stated, but you didn't seem to pick up. The content being changed is minor yes, but the issue we have with it is why it was changed, and why they couldn't make an alternatives and why they won't explain themselves. Apparently it was because of guidelines that's certain, but we still don't know why they won't consider making a Subscribestar. They have 3 Patreon pages and yet they can't make a single Subscribestar? Anytime anyone asks if they'll consider making a Subscribestar they get no response. It's such a simple solution that they won't take and won't explain why.

May 20, 2021
Already seeing people justify and excuse the censorship here. Censorship is okay people tend to be SJW's, Leftist retards and cucks. It's unfortunate but game devs have a habit of being spineless and making things worse when they lie or justify their bullshit. In this case they are already damage controlling.

Apart from combat sucking and bugs, I was not a fan of Dolly or that animation where the character is fucking a stuffed toy bear.

If you want a short stack/ or loli alternative you're better off checking out the recommendation sections here on the forums. Or check out art which can be found on Gelbooru.com. I think that guy has a game as well with his lolish/ busty short stack charaters.

1633747009231.png

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I cant peep through the peepholes nothing happens what should i do in attic? (I'm playing previous version)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I think that guy has a game as well with his lolish/ busty short stack charaters.
Do you happen to know the name of the game? The art looks really good, and I couldn't find it - admittedly I could just be looking in the wrong places.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Do you happen to know the name of the game? The art looks really good, and I couldn't find it - admittedly I could just be looking in the wrong places.
Ugoku E.C.M. 1-5 (there are five of them all numbered) is the name of their games. They aren't so much games as they are interactive animation viewers. Zankuro also goes by "sys3.6.3." and sells their stuff on dlsite.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
I will reiterate what was stated, but you didn't seem to pick up. The content being changed is minor yes, but the issue we have with it is why it was changed, and why they couldn't make an alternatives and why they won't explain themselves. Apparently it was because of guidelines that's certain, but we still don't know why they won't consider making a Subscribestar. They have 3 Patreon pages and yet they can't make a single Subscribestar? Anytime anyone asks if they'll consider making a Subscribestar they get no response. It's such a simple solution that they won't take and won't explain why.
Have you considered that they... don't want to? Like geez, I wonder why they don't respond to certain questions no matter how often you ask.
I mean christ the dude is half way to being able to do this game full time based on patron count, you could imagine he doesn't want to effectively start over this little adventure of his by abandoning his Patreon in favor of a less used platform all around such as Subscribestar, and as something like Perverted Education proves, even a more niche with an arguably more involved community is only two thirds of the way to switching over to Subscribestar (after like almost a year or so? Haven't kept track).

Also yes they would have to abbandon Patreon to immediately be able to re-add the loli content, since Patreon has this little untold feature where they demand you adhere to their guidelines on all platforms as long as you're on Patreon. Clearly I don't see it happen anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
After i bought the doll for Raury in quests it says under development, though ive read in the thread that there was more content...whats going on is my game bugged?

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Have you considered that they... don't want to? Like geez, I wonder why they don't respond to certain questions no matter how often you ask.
I mean christ the dude is half way to being able to do this game full time based on patron count, you could imagine he doesn't want to effectively start over this little adventure of his by abandoning his Patreon in favor of a less used platform all around such as Subscribestar, and as something like Perverted Education proves, even a more niche with an arguably more involved community is only two thirds of the way to switching over to Subscribestar (after like almost a year or so? Haven't kept track).

Also yes they would have to abbandon Patreon to immediately be able to re-add the loli content, since Patreon has this little untold feature where they demand you adhere to their guidelines on all platforms as long as you're on Patreon. Clearly I don't see it happen anyway.
Except that we don't know whether or not Patreon was the one who wanted them to change their content. It could have also been Steam or even Discord as that went down first, we don't know. Because they didn't explain anything. And them not answering because "they don't want to" is a shit excuse when the ones asking are the ones PAYING their Patreon. They are paying to support a product being made so they are entitled to know why it's being changed with no alternatives being considered.

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
305ade61cddbace0c62b02f4182b6d36.png
im trying to play the old 1.0 and whenever i try to start a scene i get this code error. Anyone have same experience/solutions?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes