May 20, 2021
Fox.Mulder Zeddy I found it, Hentai Labyrinth, Im not sure if Zankuro is just the Artist for the game or the sole dev but I remember seeing it before. Also heres a to the example of it. I would expect this game to be on Kimochi.info as well since they are very lenient with loli/lolish content.

(password: "kimochi.info")
source 2
1633825156095.png

Edit October 11: I forgot to mention that some Japanese games will require Japanese Language Packs to be installed and running to play them. The easy alternative way to do that is using a local emulator. Here's the link to that one that I have used
There are other sources that have Local Emulator downloads but they seem kinda shady and fishy. Though it doesn't matter much to me since my main computer is a Linux OS and my offline Spyware Windows 10 is only used for pc games.

Pacsu has a female shortstack protagonist, but that game is too fugly and weird for me.
You guys should check out the SEQUEL series, it's know for lolish characters.

Example: Rabi from "Sequel Blight" which is the only one of the series they did not allow on F95zone. Go to Kimochi.info to get that one.
Sequel Blight dl
1634017016496.png

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is it possible for the discord to be updated or no?
They said in their patreon page that when you pledge you have discord integration and regardless of the current time nothing been announce in regards a new server.

so what else to expect from them when not having the balls to address who was the responsible behind the censorship change if steam or patreon or maybe both lmao!

once again game WAS good and now is just a sad game that luckily have some people to pledge on and that's pretty much it

Reactions: hibro1

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Except that we don't know whether or not Patreon was the one who wanted them to change their content. It could have also been Steam or even Discord as that went down first, we don't know. Because they didn't explain anything. And them not answering because "they don't want to" is a shit excuse when the ones asking are the ones PAYING their Patreon. They are paying to support a product being made so they are entitled to know why it's being changed with no alternatives being considered.
Why even bring up Subscribestar then, as if it would fix a problem you're not even sure exists?

Also then tell me why they don't answer that one specific question that's been repeatedly asked, because I don't see any other reason frankly. Besides, while I do agree people can reasonably expect proper communication from the dev, if that doesn't happen and someone is unpleased with that, they have the full ability to stop paying, that's how this stuff works. If no one is bothered enough by this to stop paying, the dev has no reason to care about responding properly either.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Why even bring up Subscribestar then, as if it would fix a problem you're not even sure exists?

Also then tell me why they don't answer that one specific question that's been repeatedly asked, because I don't see any other reason frankly. Besides, while I do agree people can reasonably expect proper communication from the dev, if that doesn't happen and someone is unpleased with that, they have the full ability to stop paying, that's how this stuff works. If no one is bothered enough by this to stop paying, the dev has no reason to care about responding properly either.
Are you seriously asking me to explain why they won't answer the questions, when the entire point of this discussion is us wondering why they won't answer our questions.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Are you seriously asking me to explain why they won't answer the questions, when the entire point of this discussion is us wondering why they won't answer our questions.
As a matter of fact we can't know the exact reason why, we just know that they don't answer it. I gave a possibility, you didn't like it. So I thought maybe you had a better idea of why, but I guess not.

I like how you didn't adress anything else I said btw.

May 25, 2017
*Grabs popcorn* Ah yes, bloodsports.

Well tally this as another game dev that neutered themselves and bent over backwards to Patreon and/or Steam guidelines. While we never got a confirmation from the dev, it's a safe assumption to make since we've seen it so many times before here.

Jul 28, 2020
SO, we FINALLY have a response about the censoring from the devs, or at least one of the team members.

Not sure if people are aware, but for the last week or so, there's been a discussion thread gathering comments on the Steam page, basically complaining about the censorship. Now, r35, the programmer who is assigned to Spooky Milk Life for the moment, just wrote:

'Sorry to make you disappointed,
and we're preparing external p... something.
It's hard to say how to deploy this unofficial thing at the moment but,
please understand that we're also not pleased to do this censoring.'

Sounds pretty positive, obviously this patch needs to be unofficial so they can't outright state a yes or no. This is probably why they've been quiet on the topic; not really sure as to how to address the situation without shooting themselves in the foot.

FYI: r35 is the programmer who was brought across from the studios other game, ' ISEKAI QUEST ', when the previous guy abandoned the project after getting paid. He also holds the developer tag, so its sounding legit.

That's all we have at the moment, but you can read the rest of the comments .

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
The reason I don't bring up the other point is because it's already been brought up multiple times, but either you ignore it or don't understand it. IF it is indeed Patreon censoring them then the subscribestar answer would work. If it isn't then it possibly wouldn't. We don't know, which is why we keep asking.

This disdain for the devs has always stemmed from a lack of clarity. People can choose not to pay or revoke their pledge, but they usually decides these things after they get clarification.
"Are there any plans of an alternate version?"
If yes then they'll stay as patrons.
If no then they'll cancel their pledge.
But they can't decide either if they DON'T GET A DIRECT ANSWER.

We finally got hints of an external patch being made, except it didn't come from the main devs on patreon, but the new programmer they hired.

Last edited:

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
I figured out the numbers for some of the items, hope it will help.
Item_num[5]= Repairing Kit
Item_num[6]= Small box of Milk
Item_num[16]= Big box of Milk
Item_num[17]= Battery
Item_num[18]= Toy Chip
Item_num[19]= Robot Parts B
Item_num[20]= Cotton
Item_num[21]= Niddle and String
Item_num[22]= Spring
Item_num[23]= Winding Key
Item_num[24]= Mechanical Parts
Item_num[25]= Robot Parts A
where are you supposed to use these codes ? (yeah i'm experementing the old beta now sorry i'm late)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Now we wait to see if the programmer actually is saying the truth or if its some BS to calm the people who seek to keep supporting this game.

I refuse to believe anything from them til they actually have an Incest patch with the old assets and relationships setup in their itch.io to be applied to further versions of the game or until they call it a completed game, whatever happens first!

But yeah at least someone REPLIED and of course i doubt they know what they doing since publishers like kagura games or other brands do know how to put games on steam and then getting profits adding the game full uncensored in dl-site with even incest patches and that kind of stuff. but yeah lets wait how this ends up being Developed because they better learn from this shit-show to do the things right

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes