Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the creator is around here? because I have suggestions that could improve the game,it would be great if someone would give him this message,first of all the game needs a button configuration so you can play with keyboard, to be able to choose in options which button does what on the keyboard because it is annoying to interact with the click all the time,secondly the violations of the enemies should be infinite at least when they reach the climax and you have to press the button to finish it or that you raise an amount of the cum bar and you have to press the button to finish it, because you can not masturbate with such a short period of time in which the animation is removed alone, the scenes with the girls are wrong because everything is full of cum before the cum, so you can not see the penetration, it would be nice to see a scene without cum and another with cum, the dialogue of the bunny girl is bug and is removed very quickly, the size of the tits of the girls is too big, bigger than my head, it is ugly, monstrous, medium is premiun, it would be great traps where the character falls and jumps a special animation of sex with some enemy.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Fox.Mulder Zeddy I found it, Hentai Labyrinth, Im not sure if Zankuro is just the Artist for the game or the sole dev but I remember seeing it before. Also heres a to the example of it. I would expect this game to be on Kimochi.info as well since they are very lenient with loli/lolish content.

Hentai Labyrinth (password: "kimochi.info")
source 2
View attachment 1445137
Any ideas why the game will start but when I click start new game it crashes? If not all g just seemed like a fun game so bummed it won't work

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Any ideas why the game will start but when I click start new game it crashes? If not all g just seemed like a fun game so bummed it won't work
This ^^

Also the readme says that you need to input a password for the game activation. idk if that is the case of the game opening normally on the menu screen and when trying to start a new game closes in matter of seconds :/

anyways the game looks decent so if you know what is needed to play please share it Node2X :D

May 20, 2021
This ^^

Also the readme says that you need to input a password for the game activation. idk if that is the case of the game opening normally on the menu screen and when trying to start a new game closes in matter of seconds :/

anyways the game looks decent so if you know what is needed to play please share it Node2X :D
Sorry I forgot to mention but some Japanese games need to be played with Japanese Language packs for Windows. The alternative to that is use a "Local Emulator" This is a to the one I have used. There may be links from other sources but I am skeptical of those being tampered with.

May 20, 2021
Sorry I forgot to mention that some Japanese games require Japanese langauge packs to be up and running to play them. The alternative is using a Local Emulator. Such as this one here

WarpedSpoon

Dec 27, 2020
Can't wait to see how this goes. Hope things go over smoothly and the devs don't make the mistake of nixing content

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Making a character appearance to look older -

Saying that character is older than she/he looks +
Example : (this is Ali and she is 19 years old only she looks young)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Rejoice fellow degens, it might be worth supporting them afterall. But false promises aint gonna cut it. At least something to look forward to
View attachment 1449396
I call it BS to keep getting numbers for real yikes :/

They better deliver first to rein vindicate over the clownfiesta they messed up with rather than just getting a response from the coder on steam forums and now a response from ginko on the itch.io page. not gonna buy it until they can deliver it on current and further versions of the game. and just because the crap they dealt with the previous dude that ditch & run with the money doesn't mean a damn of pity. this is why you should know in advance who you dealing with to work along rather than not taking precautions, so not buying any of their lies until they deliver first

Reactions: Sole

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hey, translate our game for free if you want to play it in decent english.
They better be trolling on this because is the most stupid non-sense i have ever seen on someone doing a game development.

You want a game translation? YOU PAY FOR IT! lmao who is writing up these patreon posts? they for real cringe as F and is just showing a huge lack of professionalism.

If you want a translation then hire SOMEONE for their TIME and EFFORT, this is beyond ridiculous right now

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
okay i was mildly optimistic about the situation but hearing they aren't willing to pay for translations on top..... yeah that's worrying to say the least. This isnt a poorly funded game, its not like the overhead is too much for paying for someone to translate it professionally.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes