Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
I'd call them lazy AF... 3 Patreon Pages with more than 1.3k people suporting them and you make a new release every 4-7 months with 1-2 scenes...they are some lazy mfs.
If you are subscribed to their patreon or look at it through the kemono website you can see that they have posted a lot of scenes for characters that currently don't have any like the vendor and plenty of scenes of characters not even in the game. I don't know what is taking so long for them to implement it in game when the art seems to get done pretty quickly. Maybe the programmer is really slow.

KarinPurin

Sep 3, 2017
If you are subscribed to their patreon or look at it through the kemono website you can see that they have posted a lot of scenes for characters that currently don't have any like the vendor and plenty of scenes of characters not even in the game. I don't know what is taking so long for them to implement it in game when the art seems to get done pretty quickly. Maybe the programmer is really slow.
That's what I heard when the discord is still up. After changing the game system, the progress on the game system is a bit slow and they're waiting for the programmer to finish it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Alright since the original ideas is most likely changed(censored) I'm gonna post the original idea here (since it's from a previous version before the engine switch). If you wanna see the image, just right click image and open in new tab. Sucks that these will most likely never be returned considering how adamant the guy wants to stay on pateron considering he has 3 of em. Shit wasn't easy using 3rd party translator to understand what was going on ughh, so excuse me if none of it makes sense...

Check video name to the text to understand what happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Oops forgot the toys scene, eh another time.
Thank you for doing great work, you are a good man

Reactions: RebelZone

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
Main two reasons people are upset are because they aged up every single loli character physically, and removed all the incest. If you're talking about the beta, they've actually removed content since they've switched to Unity sometime in the project. There are around 5 CGs (toy store girl, toy store owner, and bear mascot), and 6 (I think) animations (3 trainers, and 3 monsters). I don't what version you've played, but they've also turned the game into a turn-based RPG (which works better IMO) and you can cheat with items to increase stats and money.
Holy shit, the amount of information you have on this game is more than I have on my investments. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2020
What's in the new post from 16.10, the one titled 'Notice' ?
I'm sorry for slowing down my art work due to my current physical condition.

I'm going to keep updating the spoiler art as soon as I get better.

There will be no problem with the speed of game production.

The art needed to update the game is fully prepared.

It's not COVID-19, so don't worry.

aightfam123

Apr 24, 2018
I'm sorry for slowing down my art work due to my current physical condition.

I'm going to keep updating the spoiler art as soon as I get better.

There will be no problem with the speed of game production.

The art needed to update the game is fully prepared.

It's not COVID-19, so don't worry.
Cheers, man.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
The walkthrough is done... it was a much larger task than I anticipated.

Workupload

I hope you'll support the developer, if you like the game, and want it to continue being developed.
I flaked out a bit in the end, I hope you guys can forgive that... the main quest line is still done and I shows a lot of the stuff to do in the game and how to.

*edit* This was a walkthrough for the old version, which was mostly in Korean, so people could play the game. It doesn't work for the new one.

I'll consider making a new one, should one of the versions later on be all too obscure.
How do i get the Korean version?

djskak

Apr 6, 2020
I can't find my save from the game file, what's the name of save from this game??? I'm trying to used the Notepad++ btw, but how??

Golgom

Jan 14, 2019
So this is yet another game ruined by censorship.
supposedly Studio Gingko (the guys who are publishing the game on Steam and Itch) are working with MangoMango to make a restoration patch.

they also said the game is almost finished, but I call bullshit on that; the roadmap images that was posted way back on the discord showed plenty of enemies who's animations (and some standing portraits) weren't done yet.

roadmap_waifu2x_art_scale_tta_1.png

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
supposedly Studio Gingko (the guys who are publishing the game on Steam and Itch) are working with MangoMango to make a restoration patch.

they also said the game is almost finished, but I call bullshit on that; the roadmap images that was posted way back on the discord showed plenty of enemies who's animations (and some standing portraits) weren't done yet.

View attachment 1464128
The Game is almost finished!? barely even a quarter of those shown in that picture are in the game last I saw

Reactions: longsuper1

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

View attachment 1464128
Press and rather SMASH X to doubt and big time doubt!

in top of that add how they cheap they are by not hiring translators for specific languages they would like to release the game on, rather than look people to translate the game for free lmao XDDDDDDDD !

Enough said that the current english ver have a lot of grammar issues and now from what they earn its too much for them to use that MONEY for a proper translation?!?!?! no thanks bro :) big BS of lies

Apr 15, 2020
im curious why they might have said that. does anyone know how much of the writing they have done?

oh and before someone states its just to pacify people id rather have an actual reason instead of just conjecture. has anyone reached out to them and asked them to clarify what they mean by the game almost being done?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1464128
No way the game are almost finished with this massive amount of NPCs and ton of dialogues and storyline for them, not just that but the recent strike by Patreon would even make all the plans go to smoke and force to alter which would take time to do so. Still really wish I was proven wrong but so far the development for this game really not went smoothly after all

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes